Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I am just going to review this juice on one voltage. To see my favorites which I did at multiple voltages click here.

One of my favorite juices has been BWB Malty Toffee. Although the flavor is very vague it is crisp and tasty. They added extra flavor on this. It is still a bit vague. Would like to try it with more flavor. But I think it is better than Malty Toffee.
I got this from Park vaping which has the funny Ash juice which I think needs to steep alot more :p I think the Malty Toffee was able to steep faster but when I go through the voltages with it I will notice any changes.
The juice has a nice throat hit. The crisp flavor of it is a bit stronger than BWB. But the flavor is nice if not better than BWB. It taste like crispy toffee right out of the oven that I remember. With out the stuff that gets stuck on your teeth with an interesting crispy malt.
It is crisp toffee goodness. It is not too sweet. It is also 1/2 the price of BWB. I It is worth trying IMHO. I recommend it. The ordering system is strange at Parkes Vaping. It took a couple of days to ship. They added more flavor like I requested but I am missing a bottle I ordered. It is only 3 bucks and I have been out of it so I might have put it someplace strange. Anyways I think this juice is worth their strange ordering system.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am a big, big fan of Highbrow English Malt Toffee. It is complex and rich and even has a slight saltiness like real toffee has. I almost didn't buy it after being underwhelmed by a similarly named vape from another vendor. Good thing I did because this is a new favorite.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I am a big, big fan of Highbrow English Malt Toffee. It is complex and rich and even has a slight saltiness like real toffee has. I almost didn't buy it after being underwhelmed by a similarly named vape from another vendor. Good thing I did because this is a new favorite.

Is it totally different then this ejuice? It sounds interesting.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is it totally different then this ejuice? It sounds interesting.

I have no idea, sorry:oops: The subject was toffee-malt liquids, so I chimed in LOL. Not sure if they are similar (I haven't tried Parkes Vaping yet but I want to ).

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I have no idea, sorry:oops: The subject was toffee-malt liquids, so I chimed in LOL. Not sure if they are similar (I haven't tried Parkes Vaping yet but I want to ).

Thanks for you input :) It sounds interesting. Not sure if I have tried any salty ejuices. Any other salty ones you can compare it to that I might have tried or is it really unique?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I'm a big fan of the Malty Toffee from BWB so thank you for doing this review. I'm going to give this juice a shot as well as the Highbrow version Scarf-ace mentioned. But first I got a ton of juice to vape through so maybe in a month or so I'll have to order this stuff.

Cool when you do want to hear how it goes. Going to order the Highbrow stuff soon but afraid because they have been getting strange reviews. But they are mixed enough to give them a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread