Partial DIY Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
I'm having trouble finding a good search for this question so my apologies if I've managed to overlook the answer elsewhere.
I'm just wondering if anyone has done a half-baked DIY using pre-made juice? I'm basically wanting to use my menthol juice with cherry, orange, grape or vanilla juice to create what the Mr. E Liquid website calls Ice blends. If I use a 3ml bottle, can someone recommend a ratio of my existing menthol juice to mix with my existing other flavor juice to get something good? I didn't want to dump in 50/50 and ruin the whole mess, so I thought I'd see what you all thought. I know it's not the optimal way to create something but I'm a noob and trying things out. :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I'd try 10% menthol and work up to until your taste buds causes your tongue to slap your face silly...
toothy.gif

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
I add a little boost to pre-made juice often. Like you I make little 3ml bottles. I like to add a flavor like caramel/vanilla/clove to pre-made tobacco juices. I just add a few drops of flavor at a time till it tastes good to me.

There is a sticky that has recommended percentages. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring.html These percentages would be the same even if working with pre-made juice. They are just a recommendation of course, but a good place to start.

Good luck and have fun. DIY is great.

th_10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread