Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
so I broke the screen on my vapecige VTX200 squonk, which is a DNA250c based device. The repair took longer than expected (my fault) and I managed to lose the 3 button set not once, but twice. The second time seems to be permanent though I hold out hope.

In any case I would like to simplify the matter, and buy another, but the vapecige.com website seems to be non-functional for me. (iPhone 7 running Firefox browser)

Anyone have another contact method to suggest?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Borrow someone's phone or use a computer. The site and contact methods worked fine for me on an android s9 using Chrome. I couldn’t find a phone number. Good luck!
Argh. Got to a PC and am running into the same problem in both Explorer and Firefox. Main Page loads, all links just reload the main page.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Argh. Got to a PC and am running into the same problem in both Explorer and Firefox. Main Page loads, all links just reload the main page.
More joy. Top hits for” vapecige USA distributor” are four kinds of alibabba links followed by a link with a .it suffix that comes up dead.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Weren't you that dude that broke the screen on a DNA mod the week before last?
Yep. That’s the device I’m trying to fix. I got all the pics of how it comes apart and I got the screen replaced. The repair is actually pretty easy. The only actually complicated bit is you need to have a torx t4 bit to take the screws out. I had to buy a cell phone repair bit set to get one. That took time. There was annother hiccup with the screen connector that I had to contact the evolv site about. Took several days. Turns out I was trying to put it in from the wrong side. If I had the damn button set I could finally put the thing back together in 5 min. and post the guide. But the button set went walkabout for the second time and I’ve given up looking for it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
That's strange .The site still works for me except the link to their Facebook doesn't work. I guess you can just go straight to the Facebook page.
FB link didn't work for me either (chrome) but you can leave a fb message. They do have some followers who might be able to help.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..far down that rabbit hole
    :offtopic:
    alice.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread