Ill take it!! and offer
30 ml cherry 11mg from vapor nine
usa made crystal liquid 15 ml menthol tobacco 24 mg

I'll take that and offer and I offer:

3ml French Pipe 12mg
4ml Pepsi 0mg
4.5ml Cappuccino 0mg
All from MyPVshop

Listed amounts are what is left in the 5ml bottles.

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I'll add to crusylicious offer: The perfect cart filler amount in 5, 510 carts. After much trial and error I have found the right amount of "Fluval Water Polishing Pad" material to add to a 510 cart to keep it from having the dry atty taste and to wick all the juice. I top off using 10-18 drops before I notice a difference in performance. I'll also include 10 precut pieces and a chunk so you can see the original size it is when you buy it.

It has changed my vaping experience dramatically and I would like to share this with someone that's been having problems with filler.

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
Hey GoodDog - will this work with a 901 Atty?

Jules - THANKS

I'll add to crusylicious offer: The perfect cart filler amount in 5, 510 carts. After much trial and error I have found the right amount of "Fluval Water Polishing Pad" material to add to a 510 cart to keep it from having the dry atty taste and to wick all the juice. I top off using 10-18 drops before I notice a difference in performance. I'll also include 10 precut pieces and a chunk so you can see the original size it is when you buy it.

It has changed my vaping experience dramatically and I would like to share this with someone that's been having problems with filler.

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
You would have to experiment and find the right size for the 901. The carts are close but the 901 is bigger, so the 510 cart will fall out. 901 carts can be used in a 510, but they are VERY tight.

Hey GoodDog - will this work with a 901 Atty?

Jules - THANKS

Current offer:

3ml French Pipe 12mg
4ml Pepsi 0mg
4.5ml Cappuccino 0mg
All from MyPVshop

AND

lisabateman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
South Carolina
I'm going to take this dual offer:

3ml French Pipe 12mg
4ml Pepsi 0mg
4.5ml Cappuccino 0mg
All from MyPVshop

AND

and offer:

small bag of menthol crystals
3 ml MFS clove
3 ml MFS cinn roll
3 ml MFS orange brandy

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
Current Offer posted by lisabateman
I'm going to take this dual offer:

3ml French Pipe 12mg
4ml Pepsi 0mg
4.5ml Cappuccino 0mg
All from MyPVshop

AND

and offer:

small bag of menthol crystals
3 ml MFS clove
3 ml MFS cinn roll
3 ml MFS orange brandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread