Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I would like to buy a PCC and I just ordered an L2-510 e-cig. Are all 510's the same with different names or are there differences between them? Can I order any PCC for a 510?

The connections are all compatible (with one odd ball exception a while back where the regular carts didn't fit right). While they are all compatible, that doesn't mean that they are all the same as far as workability and quality goes. The different names for the Joye 510's - the titan, yeti, Dura C were all proprietary namings likely part of a contract but the parts as far as I can see are no different. There have been newer versions that are not the same - the SLB (a different manufacturer), BE (best ecigs manufacturer) and the L2 (still unclear who makes that, imo) that have different resistances and imo, different quality control.

But... unless you get a mega battery which is larger, all parts should fit well in the 510 PCC (there were earlier versions of the PCC that didn't have the slot for the manual button but pretty sure they are no longer sold or manufactured that way - the only way you could get one of those is likely through the classifieds - so if you buy there, always ask first.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread