PCC options for all models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unperson

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
New England, U.S.A.
Hi!

I'm trying to determine options for my wife. She is currently using the Blu rig (don't ask). She likes the idea of having a PCC as a safety blanket. However, I don't want to limit her options simply based on which ones offer a dedicated PCC.

From my research, I've determined the following*:

Blu/Volcano/Luci - Dedicated PCC (Analog pack design)
KR808D-1 - Dedicated PCC (Carrying case design)
510 - Dedicated PCC (Metal pack-like design)
901 - Dedicated PCC (Analog pack design & some 901 batteries may work with the KR808D-1 PCC)
801 - No dedicated PCC
905/SP/SD - No portable battery charger other than portable USB charging options or third party battery chargers.

Is this accurate?

* Note: I'm not mentioning some of the other models because I consider them obscure or N/A to my needs.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi!

I'm trying to determine options for my wife. She is currently using the Blu rig (don't ask). She likes the idea of having a PCC as a safety blanket. However, I don't want to limit her options simply based on which ones offer a dedicated PCC.

From my research, I've determined the following*:

Blu/Volcano/Luci - Dedicated PCC (Analog pack design)
KR808D-1 - Dedicated PCC (Carrying case design)
510 - Dedicated PCC (Metal pack-like design)
901 - Dedicated PCC (Analog pack design & some 901 batteries may work with the KR808D-1 PCC)
801 - No dedicated PCC
905/SP/SD - No portable battery charger other than portable USB charging options or third party battery chargers.

Is this accurate?

* Note: I'm not mentioning some of the other models because I consider them obscure or N/A to my needs.

Looks like you've done your research. I have nothing to add other than mega batts can obviate the need for a PCC in the 510. And... of course, mods or something like TW's Tornado or Janty's eGo can go 6 hours of heavy vaping. I just returned from @2 weeks of vacation where the Tornado and a mega lasted me all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread