PCC questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooke1975

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
I got a replacement PCC today as my other one didn't seem to work. It stayed red and never went green or flashed. So I plugged my new one into the USB and it stayed red and just went to green. Basically the USB is to charge my PCC right? Also I have put a batt in the PCC and the light is still red. Does it change to green when fully charged? This battery showed fully charged on the normal charger but now it shows red on the PCC.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Brooke:

The usb is to charge the PCC. When the top light is green, that means you are good to unplug and head on your way.

When you put a battery in there, the bottom light should go red, meaning its charging the battery.

The red light SHOULD go off when the battery is fully charged.

That said, I do have a couple of batteries in which the red light simply stays on. The batteries do fully charge though.

Hope that helps!

Ryan

Brooke1975

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Brooke:

The usb is to charge the PCC. When the top light is green, that means you are good to unplug and head on your way.

When you put a battery in there, the bottom light should go red, meaning its charging the battery.

The red light SHOULD go off when the battery is fully charged.

That said, I do have a couple of batteries in which the red light simply stays on. The batteries do fully charge though.

Hope that helps!

Ryan

Perfect, all I needed to know! Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread