Pcela's Famous Five Layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I was down to my last few drops of tobacco Haze, so I went to M&P's site to reorder a 60ml bottle. After ordering my Haze, I decided to try order some Butterfly Bait (never tried it before), then it hit me,,, what about the 5 layer? I said to myself, Hmmmm, then added it to my cart. My order shipped today, and based on what I'm reading, I'm glad I ordered up some 5 layer!!!

I thought Haze was good thru my Ego, but I just jumped into the world of VV. I just got my new Provari (I can't believe I spent that much money). Haze at 5.5 volts is a whole new experience. I feel like I just landed in Oz.

Mom and Pop, Thanks for all that you do! I appreciate you guys...

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was down to my last few drops of tobacco Haze, so I went to M&P's site to reorder a 60ml bottle. After ordering my Haze, I decided to try order some Butterfly Bait (never tried it before), then it hit me,,, what about the 5 layer? I said to myself, Hmmmm, then added it to my cart. My order shipped today, and based on what I'm reading, I'm glad I ordered up some 5 layer!!!

I thought Haze was good thru my Ego, but I just jumped into the world of VV. I just got my new Provari (I can't believe I spent that much money). Haze at 5.5 volts is a whole new experience. I feel like I just landed in Oz.

Mom and Pop, Thanks for all that you do! I appreciate you guys...

You won't regret ordering the 5-layer and probably gonna run right back in a few days to get more, more, more..... LOL! It's so yummy, especially if you let it steep for a few days after you get it.... :p

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
I finally ordered some 5-layer and it's delicious. One thing comes to mind as far as flavor... Waffle House waffles with syrup.
It's uncanny. Not what I was expecting at all, but great! If I try hard to distinguish the different flavors, I can get the chocolate and butterscotch and graham cracker. But if i'm just enjoying it, it's definitely Waffle House waffles. Crazy!

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi everyone I'm just catching up here on the forum. Thank you for all the nice comments and welcome to Mom and pops:)

I LOVE Mom and Pop!!!! (I guess you can see that from the frequent orders I place... LOL!) got one coming right now. :) LOVE Pchela's, grasshopper, and BF bait! Haven't found one yet that I couldn't stand.... Keep up the great work, Pop and Scuba!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
gibbon (36).jpg

This is my friend shyster he taught me everything:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread