Peanut Butter and/or Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping Bulldog

Aug 30, 2019
HI All. I am looking for your recommendations about the best Peanut Butter and/or Peanut Butter/Chocolate Cup juices and NOT DIY help or PB and Banana flavors.

I found what I love, Timesvape PB Clouds, but they went out of business. I have been trying so many flavors, but still haven't found the right replacement. I have tried SinTax (not enough flavor), PB & Jam Monster (too much jelly, not enough peanut butter), The King, The Captain, Creamy Peanut Butter Caramel by That 1 vape, Grandmaster by five pawns and a few others.

In fairness, I think PB Clouds had Peanut Butter with some sweetener, but I can't find out the recipe. So, any recommendations for great, creamy, sweet peanut butter juices are most welcome. I would be interested in an effort to mimic Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, but haven't found the right mix just yet.

Thanks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
vaping Bulldog" data-source="post: 22040107" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping Bulldog said:
HI All. I am looking for your recommendations about the best Peanut Butter and/or Peanut Butter/Chocolate Cup juices and NOT DIY help or PB and Banana flavors.
Sorry I can't be helpful with any nonDIY myself.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
It sounds like you've tried all the ones I have and more. It really is hard to find a real good one.

One thing to say out loud, Jam Monster has a Limited Edition version that has more PB and some bread flavor. It's real nice. I didn't like their original one either, so might be worth checking that out if you want more of a 50/50 PB and Jam.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I haven't had this Purilum flavor, but I've had others and like them. I do get a kick out of reviews. One said too much chocolate and can't taste the PB and the other the opposite! I suppose they're both right, since our tastes vary so much.
So true! I can't wait till I get a better mod and can really start using my RDA/RDTA... all the flavors I crave are hard on coils (chocolate, brown sugar, caramel, coffee, ect) I read this and literally ate a peanut butter cup and was like... yes, I want to vape this!

Diane Mck

Sep 12, 2019

I found what I love, Timesvape PB Clouds, but they went out of business. I have been trying so many flavors, but still haven't found the right replacement. I have tried SinTax (not enough flavor), PB & Jam Monster (too much jelly, not enough peanut butter), The King, The Captain, Creamy Peanut Butter Caramel by That 1 Vape, Grandmaster by Five Pawns and a few others.

In fairness, I think PB Clouds had Peanut Butter with some sweetener, but I can't find out the recipe. So, any recommendations for great, creamy, sweet peanut butter juices are most welcome. I would be interested in an effort to mimic Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, but haven't found the right mix just yet.

Thanks.
Try Vapergate MFPB.. you can order online from Vapergate website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread