Best Peanut Butter-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman624

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I know there are some older threads that discuss this, but they are outdated.

So looking for advice on the best peanut butter liquid. It can have other flavors, but want peanut butter to be the main dominant flavor.

I've tried these:
FP Grandmaster- something in it I don't care for
Cosmic Charlie's-PB & Jesus- very grape heavy, barely any PB
Vaperlicious- PB Cup- had this over a year ago and I remember it being great...but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

I just wanted to check back in after I tried Fracture....

aside from some wicking issues i had with my new kayfun, the flavor was very faint. I think i'll put it back in the juice chest for at least a couple weeks and check back on it later.

Any updates on your end?

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Fegbri - Thanks for starting this thread. I also like Monkey Snack, but am still on the hunt for a plain creamy peanut butter....

I love Monkey Snack too, try adding a little TPR Peanut Butter Creme Pie to it. Bam!
I always keep banana and pistachio pudding close by.
Ditto! Guess I'll try their PBP next.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
V8p Bar has a Peanut Butter Brownie called Dark Side that is very good. They also carry Peanut Butter Dammit which is a straight peanut butter. Not bad. Got it on my Magma right now. I have the Dark Side in my Kayfun, vape it every evening. Sometimes I'll add a bit of the PBD to the Dark Side to give it an extra kick.

IMZed

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hamilton, OH, USA
I would seriously recommend higgycigs.com as a viable option. They have 2 peanut butter flavored ejuices on the menu, one is just peanut butter and the other is peanut butter buster - mixed with custard. Every juice has the option of nic strength, pg/vg mix, and flavor strength. They also have an option to mix your own ejuices. Their prices are very reasonable, and the service is fast.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I would seriously recommend higgycigs.com as a viable option. They have 2 peanut butter flavored ejuices on the menu, one is just peanut butter and the other is peanut butter buster - mixed with custard. Every juice has the option of nic strength, pg/vg mix, and flavor strength. They also have an option to mix your own ejuices. Their prices are very reasonable, and the service is fast.
Hadn't heard of them and just checked 'em out! Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants

Going to give this a try. Getting used to the GM taste. Time for a change!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I know there are some older threads that discuss this, but they are outdated.

So looking for advice on the best peanut butter liquid. It can have other flavors, but want peanut butter to be the main dominant flavor.

I've tried these:
FP Grandmaster- something in it I don't care for
Cosmic Charlie's-PB & Jesus- very grape heavy, barely any PB
Vaperlicious- PB Cup- had this over a year ago and I remember it being great...but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

Did you mean Vapealicious? If so that's not a flavor in their current lineup. (Their customer service/business has also been very spastic so be wary of ordering there. Can't seem to not have a major crisis that screws up their customers every month.)

If you want a cookie try Peanut Butter Cookie from The Vapor Room. Tastes so much like the real thing it's scary.

batman624

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
PBC by Nicoticket is quite on point for a peanut butter cookie

I have a love hate relationship with Nicoticket I think. Clark is one of THE nicest people out there and is quick to reply to any questions or anything you care to contact him about. Every juice I try though changes SO much as is it ages, so I've been hesitant to order the PBC. I've also been quite interested in The Cure, but every time I get to the sweet spot in one of his juices, they quickly evolve into something I don't love as much.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
I have a love hate relationship with Nicoticket I think. Clark is one of THE nicest people out there and is quick to reply to any questions or anything you care to contact him about. Every juice I try though changes SO much as is it ages, so I've been hesitant to order the PBC. I've also been quite interested in The Cure, but every time I get to the sweet spot in one of his juices, they quickly evolve into something I don't love as much.

The Cure is awesome! I got a 15 ml bottle of PBC and it was downed very quickly. Tasted just like fresh roasted peanuts. Even added a lil bit to the cure and made it more yummy! :D

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I've been on a quest for a 'slap yo' mama' Peanut Butter for a while now. I've been using the same Nautilus, so that the 'peanut butter war' that I've got going on is on equal footing...

The Plume Room's Peanut Butter Creme Pie.........must try for butter heads.

It's sweet, it's creamy, it's desserty... But I didn't get any peanut butter flavor. Not a reorder for me.

Taste is all individual of course, but I bought a bottle of The King last week, by King's Crown and I liked that juice, it's very tasty and flavorful.

It has a peanut butter sort of taste, but it's complex and there are also other flavors in the mix. I'd say that I notice a mix of peanut butter, cream, vanilla, caramel, cookies, marshmellows and maybe a few other things.

Ooo, I had forgotten that I grabbed a 15ml of this to try a while back... Must be ready for sampling by now! :D

I burned my taste for five pawns grandmaster - a few I found real close that I been vaping lately is

The bumble bee vapor - Banana butter great vape
Ripe Vapes - Monkey Snack great vape
Simply - Envious Elvis good vape more pb upfront then banana

all going for 20+ for 30ml but you get what you pay. I just ordered GRACELAND BY WE THE PEOPLE , suppose to be a good pb vape will find out soon.

Will have to try the Envious Elvis, as all the banana/peanut butter combos I've been trying are mostly banana, with little to no peanut butter in the background (I'm looking at you, Monkey Snack!).

I'm leaning toward the same camp myself, Batman, and I have the utmost respect/love for Nicoticket as well. Their Absolute Creme Brulee is my favorite caramel/tobacco and I adored their Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, but after several months it is not the cinnamony-sweet delishness that GCD was fresh (to me, at least). Their Peanut Butter Cookie (V1, V2, &V3) still doesn't do it for me, fresh or steeped. I haven't gotten around to The Cure yet, so I'm hoping I catch it at the right time.

Reactions: rangerrobin

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I vaped the Nicoticket PBC all day yesterday.
I liked it enough to not give it away, like I do with most things I try.

So I guess that's something.

But it's sweet and creamy.
Not what I am looking for really.

And the lack of throat hit was very saddening.

I believe I will never find what I am looking for, because nobody makes it.
And that's probably because I'm the only one that wants it.

I find that to be true for many things I discover and enjoy.
And then they get discontinued because I guess no one but me likes them.

I'm looking at you, Kettle (Baked) Aged White Cheddar chips.
Or the entire line of Weight Watchers/Whitman's candies.

This is true for all kinds of products, not just vaping products.
It sucks being me.
:laugh:

Last edited:

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Here are 3 of the very best pbs I've had and I've tried quite a few.

For pure peanut butter awesomeness pb custard from gordona vapes is hands down far and above the others. While youre there snag some of The Lord(one of the best juices I've had period) and plantano en culo

Next up is chocolate pbj from the clean vape. Not a lot of chocolate just a rich pb with a hint of strawberry.

The third although maybe it should be number two is Stash eliquid peanut butter jam. Out of this world delicious. Perfect pbj vape. Not too heavy or light on any flavor perfectly balanced. Do yourself a favor and order the "dessert" sample pack. I"m not sure whether its "set 1" or "set 2" but its the one that also includes dark star which is absolutely phenomenal as well. Highly recommened anything from stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread