Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I'm looking to explore new options for these flavors, and have a couple of questions.

I've tried quite few versions of peanut butter cup, candy bar, etc. recipes, and have come up with some that are pretty good... but not quite there yet.

So, I'm curious - what are your favorite PB and chocolate flavors? And, has anyone tried the Nature's Flavors PB, chocolate, chocolate fudge, and/or milk chocolate? I'm thinking of picking up a few of their flavors soon, but would love to hear some opinions before investing. I wish I could get smaller bottles of their stuff. Having to buy an ounce for $10-$12 seems like such a commitment compared to all of the inexpensive little bottles of FA and PA I've collected. (I know that Vaperite sells smaller bottles, but they don't have many to chose from. Is there anywhere else?)

I have FA cocoa, PA double chocolate (dark and clear versions), and I like them all. The clear chocolate is my favorite. But, I'd still be interested to hear about other options. The PB is the main one that I'm having trouble with though. I have PA PB, and I like it OK, but it doesn't seem like a very realistic PB to me. Maybe I just haven't found the right percent to use it at. How is the Lorann's PB? Any other recommendations?

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
my favorite chocolate combo right now is by Capella's - Chocolate Coconut Almond... i have been adding to my premixed coffee flavors since i got it. It seems to make the other flavors of the juice pop while still in the background its own flavor.

i made a Chocolate Coquito Latte flavor.(Puerto Rican Rum Eggnog with a twist)

cheaper here than the company itself Capella Flavor Drops

plus you can buy LorAnns for $4.49/oz and Capellas for the same price for 13ml

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Was talking to a friend about this. She found a killer price on cartos but you have to order like $50 of them at a time. Similar to having to get your big bottles of flavors. Be good if you had a friend who was local or find a vaping group local and split the cost. Both go in $5 and then each get a 1/2oz of the flavor. Little bit less of a commitment, plus ends up with the added bonus that if you don't like it and your friend does s/he can either trade you something for it or buy the other 1/2oz off you. Just an idea.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Thanks for the replies. Chocolate coconut sounds good. I'll pick up some soon (along with straight chocolate, PB, & chocolate donut). I've built up quite a collection of PA & FA flavors, along with some Lorann's, FW, and something called Supreme Flavors... never tried any Capellas though.

I wish I had a friend to go in on flavors with. Only one vaper friend though, and he doesn't do DIY... and he's partial to fruity flavors (I'm not). I need to get out and meet more vapers.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Thanks for the replies. Chocolate coconut sounds good. I'll pick up some soon (along with straight chocolate, PB, & chocolate donut). I've built up quite a collection of PA & FA flavors, along with some Lorann's, FW, and something called Supreme Flavors... never tried any Capellas though.

I wish I had a friend to go in on flavors with. Only one vaper friend though, and he doesn't do DIY... and he's partial to fruity flavors (I'm not). I need to get out and meet more vapers.

Supreme flavors are what MapVapes uses to make their juice... i have a 50ml bottle of Kona Coffee Juice and a 10ml coffee extract, not the best i have ever tasted or smelled..trying to dr it up with the Capellas or some other stronger flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread