PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
anybody like Pencil by Must vape?
Its one of my top 2 ADV's.
it's so unique to a bakery flavored juice I wonder if anyone has tried anything similar thats good or even a DIY version.
I'm on my 3rd 120ml ... in the last couple months.

edit:
Described as "Pear a al mode", I actually cannot tell its pear, but its smooth, full, sweet, and complex.
At first i thought it was banana which I am not fond of, so I kind of dismissed it when I got a small sample.
Later after hearing so much about it (it is one of the top reviewed on site i buy juices from), I tried again, and let it linger... hooked.

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
never had pencil but i have Handlebar which is a very full flavored quality juice. i`ve heard good things about pencil. naming e juice after styles of mustaches.... who`d of thunk:confused:

yes, i had some Handlebar and I put it aside... and since you mentioned I tried it again. This stuff grows on you. Very good fruit vape! Some say it tastes like a Margarita, all i know is it has a unique and delicious slant on fruit and am sorry the 15ml will be gone soon.
Thanks for the tip.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Oh hell, I've tried, really tried to like other juices, a ton... high end mostly, lots of fruits, some creams, just not into any tobaccos, and some were/are really good.... yet my drawer is full of bottles that I can use on a "rainy day"...

but I've gone through about 500ml each of Pencil and Handlebar since this last post... lol.

kid you not... MUST VAPE has my money! and will continue...

both vendors that carry have a reward points system and free shipping so I can get it down to close to .50/ml. Not bad.

The juice... its just too darn good to not vape exclusively imo. The brand fits "Must Vape" lol.

I vape them in RTA's on DNA40's at 3mg nic, so i can vape more. I'm thinking of upping the nic a tad, to make it go that much further.
You know, up the nic, vape a little less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread