Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
Well I'm vaping 100% pure VG In the picture above with RY4 with food coloring and absinthe. I have Pluid in the post. What should I avoid using pluid in this tank? why?

Sorry don't know much about tanks cracking because of citric fruits and stuff but I have mixed all sorts of crazy stuff in kir's tanks and never had any issues.

I have however heard of people having cracked tanks because of liquid. So pluid could crack the tank. I know this is going to be a ' I told you not to put your hand in the fire situation' lol... but I have to try it.

chieftechnicalwizard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Atlanta
While I have no first hand experience with pluid. I've read the forums and that's why folks use Pyrex or fused quartz with pluid. I had a kir DID tank and some lime juice cracked it over night. He sends a sample piece of the material with his tanks usually. You can use that to test your juice before we break the tank.
Longhaul have you been using the cleat macaveli tank or the stainless tank tube?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
While I have no first hand experience with pluid. I've read the forums and that's why folks use Pyrex or fused quartz with pluid. I had a kir DID tank and some lime juice cracked it over night. He sends a sample piece of the material with his tanks usually. You can use that to test your juice before we break the tank.
Longhaul have you been using the cleat macaveli tank or the stainless tank tube?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i havent been using either one...the battery rattles, the lid top is so thin the drip tip wobbles around, and i could go on and on....just dont like it. trading it for a zen mini

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Any 1 knows who sells those cool loking penelope tanks in green, red, etc.

lbcb8.jpg

i would love a blue tank like that.

Those are cool tanks, wish someone knew who made those. Not that the original tank is not amazing, but its nice to let Penny change her wardrobe and get new looks.

BTW the Ody on the bottom, is that another cool tank accessory for it?

chieftechnicalwizard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Atlanta
i didn't had plans to make colored clears but if you want just choose a color :)..

I was looking all over the world for food graded colored material and i found it

View attachment 174432

Nice blue and green well how about one of each :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
i didn't had plans to make colored clears but if you want just choose a color :)..

I was looking all over the world for food graded colored material and i found it

View attachment 174432

Hi Kir..
Are these for the Penelope fat or the Ody? Or are you making a whole bunch for Pen V3 and Pen fatty & Ody.. ?
And, and, and, and .... lol.

Last edited:

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
i have cracked so many tanks that i lost track. i fear the kir clear tanks are not for me. from fruit to menthol flavors from an hour to a week it seems to matter not. crack after crack. i even had two completely separate from the threads , twisted right off.
i would love to figure out what im doing wrong i love the look of the tanks but its getting to pricey to continue the learning curve.:(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will try a new material of clear window on Ithaka that will not crack with any juice Skiba. If cnc machines work well with it then we will not have cracking problems
Well I'm vaping 100% pure VG In the picture above with RY4 with food coloring and absinthe. I have Pluid in the post. What should I avoid using pluid in this tank? why?

Sorry don't know much about tanks cracking because of citric fruits and stuff but I have mixed all sorts of crazy stuff in kir's tanks and never had any issues.

I have however heard of people having cracked tanks because of liquid. So pluid could crack the tank. I know this is going to be a ' I told you not to put your hand in the fire situation' lol... but I have to try it.

Last edited:

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
I will try a new material of clear window on Ithaka that will not crack with any juice Skiba. If cnc machines work well with it then we will not have cracking problems

Wow !! you just keep adding expensive and fantastic ideas to this Ithaka. It's going to be a jewel in the vaping world. Oh and thanks for the cleaning GGTS video. Some very handy tips there.

Your house is full of life.. your family must be very proud of you because the GG family is honored. Your the Chuck Norris of the Vaping world lol..

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxa, the last comment was the best skiba!!!
Thank you very much for your kind words. Yes, house is full of noise the most of the day. Sometimes I really cant work here lol

Ithaka has to be not only the best of all atomizers in the world but the best of GG atomizers too buddy. I am still thinking of ways to improve it:)
Wow !! you just keep adding expensive and fantastic ideas to this Ithaka. It's going to be a jewel in the vaping world. Oh and thanks for the cleaning GGTS video. Some very handy tips there.

Your house is full of life.. your family must be very proud of you because the GG family is honored. Your the Chuck Norris of the Vaping world lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread