Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I just got mine. I want to put it together so bad but don't want to start until I have back up wire. Could I find it locally or would I have to find it on the internet? What exactly would I be looking for?

Thanks.
you be fine man I did my coil last night and after starting and finishing 15ml bottle this morning I un coiled it and replaced the wick and used the same coil to re coil a new wick with no problem. I did mine with 3 wicks.

taphandle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
That's great as long as you don't screw the coil up the first time. I didn't get to the COV site until sat a.m. They were pretty much out of everything except for r wire. So I look around, find and order 200 ft. of Kanthal and 100 ft. of silver wire, but I've only got 24 inches of wick and have no clue where to get more. Granted I will screw up the wire more so than the wick but what I have will not last very long i'm sure. I will give it a shot with what I have but I have a bad feeling that I'm going to screw the pooch and have to wait for my orders to be delivered.

Thanks for the info though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread