Peppermint Vanilla Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I wanted to recreate an after dinner mint. The peppermint is not blatant and the creamy vanilla is surprisingly present, in light of the peppermint. Cleans the taste buds and air passages of other tastes. For me anyway. I have made it at 5ml (twice), adjusted, made at 10ml, adjusted, and now made at 20ml and it really is a keeper. Not a "first thing in the morning" vape, but it works as an after dinner mint.

I think that those people that have big dinner parties, instead of passing the mint bowl at the end of the meal, they should pass the vape. Or, have the dinner attendants bring out a vaporizer for each guest so all can vape together. o_O

11% TFA Vanilla Swirl
7% TFA Vanilla Custard
2% TFA Peppermint
.25% TFA Toasted Marshmallow (7d)

I know my taste buds may not be the same as others, but I hope it gives an inspiration.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I wanted to recreate an after dinner mint. The peppermint is not blatant and the creamy vanilla is surprisingly present, in light of the peppermint. Cleans the taste buds and air passages of other tastes. For me anyway. I have made it at 5ml (twice), adjusted, made at 10ml, adjusted, and now made at 20ml and it really is a keeper. Not a "first thing in the morning" vape, but it works as an after dinner mint.

I think that those people that have big dinner parties, instead of passing the mint bowl at the end of the meal, they should pass the vape. Or, have the dinner attendants bring out a vaporizer for each guest so all can vape together. o_O

11% TFA Vanilla Swirl
7% TFA Vanilla Custard
2% TFA Peppermint

I know my taste buds may not be the same as others, but I hope it gives an inspiration.
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to give this a go after my current round of Peppermint inspired juice is used up. :)

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com

11% TFA Vanilla Swirl
7% TFA Vanilla Custard
2% TFA Peppermint

This looks interesting. I used to buy a vanilla mint I liked a lot. I might slightly alter for similar flavors I already have on hand, but this definitely will get mixed up this week. Did you have to steep it much? I know it has a custard in it.

Reactions: IDJoel

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Made this. Switched out vanilla swirl for vanilla whipped cream which I already had. And used regular marshmallow instead of toasted (again cause I already had this flavor). This is good! I used to buy a vanilla mint many years ago before I started DIY and this reminds me of that flavor. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread