Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I was wondering when someone would notice that.:lol: I used that photo because it shows what I look like quite well. It was hard to find a picture of me without a cigarette in my hand. (I think I just finished one though) But the Pepsi follows me wherever I go. If I don’t have one, chances are I am on my way to get one.

I just happened to catch that...not sure how.

Once I saw it, though, I knew I had to point it out.

sydgal

Jan 24, 2009
Australia
To drink straight -
In the UK: Pepsi Max
In the USA: Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi (US Pepsi Max tastes wrong to me, when you can actually find the stuff!)

With rum: Coke, Pepsi, who cares! It needs to be 'full fat' though :D

PEPSI :D
But we Pepsi freaks alway lose out on these polls :rolleyes:

Although here in Oz we had Cherry Coke for a while - LOVED IT !! :thumb:
(As I would Cherry Pepsi) ... we NEED some more flavours here.

Can't handle 'straight' coke though, it's definitely Pepsi all the way for me. Coke is just no where near sweet enough.

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
PEPSI :D
But we Pepsi freaks alway lose out on these polls :rolleyes:

Although here in Oz we had Cherry Coke for a while - LOVED IT !! :thumb:
(As I would Cherry Pepsi) ... we NEED some more flavours here.

Can't handle 'straight' coke though, it's definitely Pepsi all the way for me. Coke is just no where near sweet enough.
Pepsi wins overall, for sure. That said, as a kid on holiday in the USA I did the Pepsi challenge and my favourite turned out to be Royal Crown!

Cherry coke is OK, the diet version is not so great. Wild cherry Pepsi is where it's at for sure.

I also like Big Red, my last few US trips the only place I've seen it was San Antonio, TX. The diet version was great, I downed gallons of the stuff. Yum.

In other news, a shop in Glasgow now sells lovely retro cans of Tab. Must buy!

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
Pepsi wins overall, for sure. That said, as a kid on holiday in the USA I did the Pepsi challenge and my favourite turned out to be Royal Crown!

Yup RC taste VERY much like pepsi! Much cheaper also which is good. Its getting hard to find around here now days which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread