Perfumer's Apprentice - Great flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Good luck! Drop by the DIY sub-forum if you have any questions or successful mixes, we get lonely doing all kinds of hard work while people whimsically review the flavors. :rolleyes:

And yes, PA rocks! I have 10 of their flavors and want to order soon, but I'll OD if I go through it all.

That is some great work done on that guide PV...Thanks

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
You guys have not "felt" me lurking around? lol Been there for the last couple of days. I only ordered 4 flavors so far, so I will not be mixing flavors too much yet. But I have been taking notes and hopefully will know what to order when I have a few extra bucks :)
Good luck! Drop by the DIY sub-forum if you have any questions or successful mixes, we get lonely doing all kinds of hard work while people whimsically review the flavors. :rolleyes:

And yes, PA rocks! I have 10 of their flavors and want to order soon, but I'll OD if I go through it all.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
OK...I just found one that is nasty to me anyway. The Cheesecake taste like spoiled milk...but Capellas NY Cheesecake tasted the same way. 1%...10%...didnt matter, I about threw up. Anyone else experience this or am I lactose intolerant.LOL Maybe its me??

The Bavarian Cream is fine...taste like the icing in those pink, white and brown sugar wafers.

Just placed an order with Perfumer's Apprentice:
-Vanilla (Bourbon) Flavor-15 ml
-Tobacco Absolute (Pure)-1 oz
-Peanut Butter Flavor-15 ml
-Menthol Liquid-15 ml
-Caramel Flavor-15 ml
-Brandy Flavor-4ml
-Acetyl Pyrazine @ 1% (Sig) (2-acetyl pyrazine)-8ml
-Cotton Candy Flavor-1 oz

This order ought to last me awhile...

Fritchard

Mar 14, 2010
USA
I would have to agree. The cheesecake is not good.

OK good I'm not crazy. I ordered a ton of cheesecake from PA and it tastes/smells like butter flavoring to me. Guess I'll save it for next time I make popcorn.

The cinnamon redhots IS very strong. I made a batch, vaped it for a while and couldnt taste anything for the rest of the day. It's great diluted though.

I found the cotton candy to be extremely weak. I had to go like 25-30% with it.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
OK...I have found that the Vanilla Bourbon was a little weak and the French Vanilla is not too bad. Both have a slight perfume taste and a little harsh on the throat, but a couple drops of EM smoothed them out and a drop of Vape Wizard really brought the flavor out some. I ended up combining the two for a decent Vanilla flavor.

The Bavarian Cream has about the same issues as the FV, but its pretty good.

The Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate are very weak IMO, kinda like Lorann's Marshmallow. I didnt try kicking them with the Vape Wizard though and maybe I didnt go strong enough. I dont like to run flavors up over like 6-8% because I find it deadens my tastebuds o the point I cant even taste my all day vapes.

Still playing with the other flavors so we will see. Sorry...I know I'm not a very good reviewer either.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
I recently received my first order from PA and liked them so much I just put in a second order. I haven't tried everything yet but the ones I thought were stellar are the Black Cherry, Chocolate, Cinnamon RedHots and of all things, the Bacon. :) The only one I found a little disappointing is the Cheesecake. I didn't dislike the flavor at all, I just thought it was a little weak even at 20%. All in all, though, I'm thrilled with PA's flavors, prices and variety of sizes.

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
LOL, this never fails to happen to me. I place an order with a vendor, then a few hours later someone posts a suggestion I would want to try - but my order has already been processed and shipped.

I placed an order for some stuff at PA this morning at 6am. By 10am she had already shipped the order. Now I see the recommendation on the green apple. I still love the green apple Jolly Ranchers. I'll never forget being at a summer camp many moons ago sucking on a green apple "stick" feeling something kinda squishy in my mouth. It wasn't a piece of the Jolly Rancher stick, it was a fly that had landed. Never effected my affection for the green apple though, still love them.

It's on my next wishlist from PA. A great vendor with quick, inexpensive shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread