Personal e-cig holders and 510 PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Here's the first of our new toys this month.

Personal e-cig holders. $6 each. You'll find them in each of our e-cig categories (except the penstyles, which are too long to fit).

Stores 1x e-Cig (up to 120mm long) safely in your pocket. Also has a handy clip attachment

Black-2.jpg

red-4.jpg

Last edited:

first2di3

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Oklahoma
In the meantime, here's the 2nd of our new toys this month:

510 PCC Charger Cases now in and ready to ship. $19.50 each :)

Will recharge 510 Manual Switch Batteries up to 6 times while away from a power or USB outlet.

pcc-1.jpg

pcc-3.jpg

I SOOO wish you would have had these when I put in my order Sunday.... Ive been looking at other retailers to buy one from...... Hopefully a friend of mine will be ordering from you soon so I can piggyback shipping :cool:

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
  • Deleted by SIN
  • Reason: Off topic; correct email is suppport@eastmall.net

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Haha, yeah I wish there was a way to use PM's for just social chat but most people who were PM'ing me wanted tracking look-ups, order enquiries etc... without letting me know their customer name, order number etc...

It's much more practical for me to reply through outlook, so if you need my attention, simply click here: Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Haha, yeah I wish there was a way to use PM's for just social chat but most people who were PM'ing me wanted tracking look-ups, order enquiries etc... without letting me know their customer name, order number etc...

It's much more practical for me to reply through outlook, so if you need my attention, simply click here: Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

My spam just started dropping off again. I'll find what I need elsewhere. thanks

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
You're kidding me, are you saying that by submitting an order or email through our website, you believe your email address has been compromised?

Sure you'll receive a confirmation email from PayPal, then 1 from us during processing and another when we dispatch your order.

I then finally email you when I see that you have received your product to make sure everything is ok, but I'd hate to think I was spamming you or any other customer.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Well, as a Network Administrator by trade and the guy who implemented the East Mall website, I can confidently say that our database has never been compromised, nor would we have any interest in harvesting and on selling email addresses.

I hate spam with a passion and just can't understand why anyone would encourage spammers by purchasing from them.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
In the meantime, here's the 2nd of our new toys this month:

510 PCC Charger Cases now in and ready to ship. $19.50 each :)

Will recharge 510 Manual Switch Batteries up to 6 times while away from a power or USB outlet.

pcc-1.jpg

pcc-3.jpg

OOOOOh La La!! Now that is what I am talking about!! Can't wait to get this from you guys!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread