Pet pics (Come here to see the Mastiff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
She is about 8 months or so I think...we both hit it off when I went to NYC to help with the move...talked my wife into letting me have her...Chris was in a sharign move cus he has three other kids...

Soooo unbearably cute face! Tell, tell: how old, what's his/her name? More details! (I'm a sucker for dog stories LOL)

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
She is about 8 months or so I think...we both hit it off when I went to NYC to help with the move...talked my wife into letting me have her...Chris was in a sharign move cus he has three other kids...

Well, congrats! She is lovely and cute, and probably a handful at that age. And, I'm just wondering - how is Kiki going to deal with her? I foresee much fun in your household. :D

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl
thanks to everyone for sharing your babies with us. what beautiful photos. where we would be in life without our fury babies hehe

here are my 2

this is isabella AKA pooh

she loves to swim in the pool with her mommy. i can be in the pool and she runs up the steps and belly flops right in.

as you can see on the railing, we use ALOT of towels when 'pooh' decides to take a swim. hehe

she loves water/swimming so much we can not even think about saying the word 'bathtub' in our house. she runs to the bathroom and leaps in the tub, standing there looking at you like 'umph, mom...where's the water' hahaha we now call it the 'B room' hehe

100_1562.jpg

100_1563.jpg

100_1567.jpg

and here is my new little guy.

his name is riley AKA boogy or simply just boogs. he doesn't care as long as somebody just hurries up and loves him.

he is a huggy cuddly baby.

he sleeps with his little rump on my pillow and his belly and head are wrapped around my neck haha he is the #1 cuddler and I LOVE IT. hehehe

037_37.jpg

038_38.jpg

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl
I got pics of my 12 yr old Boxer Linkin and my 2 yr old Lox in the thread pics of Linkin

AWWWWWWW they are beautiful. i have always had a soft spot for boxers. they are such sweet babies. i grew up with one and boy was she ever protective of me. very beautiful babies you have

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Minyddol, Della is beautiful - and so is your son. They are both very photogenic. :)

Is she a mixed breed? She really is gorgeous, and such a sweet expression on her face... I'm a total sucker for big dogs who think they are lap dogs. :D

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Thanx I love my boys. It's just the three of us and my cat Tia who rules both the dogs lol

its just me and my 2 babies as well. they OWN me and THEY know it, but i would not have it any other way.

Me too. :) It's just the two of us, Myst and I, and she owns me body and soul. Fortunately, spoiled rotten as she is right now, she is a very cooperative person. :D

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl
Oh, Angel - they both sooooo cute. :) So cool that Pooh love the water so much. And Riley looks like cuddle incarnate. :)

thank you briar. i love my babies. now that my kids are grown and i am now single, my babies..well, they ARE my babies haha

i am really proud of pooh. she has done so well welcoming little riley to our little family.

she actually chose him. i took her with me to look at the babies to make sure she would APPROVE :facepalm: of adding a little one into our mix. she wanted NOTHING to do with the rest of the litter. i was thinking woopsie this is a bad idea haha

but she went right up to little riley and kept trying to scoop him up under her. she did not want his mommy to go near him haha so i said ok, how can we leave this little guy here if she loves him this much. so we loaded him up and off we went.

she has mothered and babied him the past 2 weeks. she does not let him out of her sight, especially when they are in the yard for potty time. it is so sweet. i have never gotten to see the mommy side of her.

it was sort of strange to. riley has a few problems. he had a really bad hernia so he had surgery to repair that early on and they neutered him then as well. he also has a luxating patella. so he is a special little boy and i think isabella sensed this.

i love yours as well. i am a HUGE pet person hehe i would have 50 of them if i could hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread