Pet pics (Come here to see the Mastiff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
What a great story. :) You did so well to bring her with you to choose a pup. It's, well, respectful of her feelings. :) So touching that she takes care of the little guy...

thank you briar. i love my babies. now that my kids are grown and i am now single, my babies..well, they ARE my babies haha

i am really proud of pooh. she has done so well welcoming little riley to our little family.

she actually chose him. i took her with me to look at the babies to make sure she would APPROVE :facepalm: of adding a little one into our mix. she wanted NOTHING to do with the rest of the litter. i was thinking woopsie this is a bad idea haha

but she went right up to little riley and kept trying to scoop him up under her. she did not want his mommy to go near him haha so i said ok, how can we leave this little guy here if she loves him this much. so we loaded him up and off we went.

she has mothered and babied him the past 2 weeks. she does not let him out of her sight, especially when they are in the yard for potty time. it is so sweet. i have never gotten to see the mommy side of her.

it was sort of strange to. riley has a few problems. he had a really bad hernia so he had surgery to repair that early on and they neutered him then as well. he also has a luxating patella. so he is a special little boy and i think isabella sensed this.

i love yours as well. i am a HUGE pet person hehe i would have 50 of them if i could hehe

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Hey, guys, Danno's KiKi has apparently gone walkabout, and has been missing for a couple of days. Let's all hope and cross fingers and paws that she's found safe and sound. Hopefully at home hiding someplace...

Of course! Consider it done. Nothing worse than having a furbaby, whether cat or dog, go missing

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Hey, guys, Danno's KiKi has apparently gone walkabout, and has been missing for a couple of days. Let's all hope and cross fingers and paws that she's found safe and sound. Hopefully at home hiding someplace...

Oh no I hope she is ok. But being the 4th with all the fireworks my bet she is hiding in the house somewhere

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh I just love coming and seeing all of your special precious pets and reading those touching stories....'sharing'...all it it....love them ! Hope you all AND those precious darlings that are left with you are all well and have a wonderful day all....*
t124546.gif

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl
What a great story. :) You did so well to bring her with you to choose a pup. It's, well, respectful of her feelings. :) So touching that she takes care of the little guy...

thanks briar. she was my first and i would have been heartbroken if she did not approve. hehe

here are some pictures of her mothering and playing with her new adopted baby :)

102_3623.jpg

102_3637.jpg

102_3639.jpg

102_3641.jpg

102_3663.jpg

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl
she cleans his baby eyes

102_3658.jpg

and he gives her a thank you kiss on the noggin :)

102_3687.jpg

then the fun and games begin hehe

102_3668.jpg

102_3689.jpg

little riley follows her around every where she goes while she teaches him the ropes haha especially when its potty time

102_3723.jpg

these two babies have had me laughing harder in the last 2 weeks than i have in the last 2 years.

how WE survived this long without little riley in our lives is beyond me :)

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl

OH NO... hurry home safely little KIKI. my prayers go out for her safe return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread