Status
Not open for further replies.

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
I am so sick and tired of hearing all the news and arguments against ecigs and us vapor users. Why is there not a petition against regular tobacco users makers and there products. Products that are know to cause all kinds of illness and cause death. A product know to be used by minors. Why is it all about the money they generate and not the money that is already being generated in the vaping industry? A industry that is growing creating jobs and stimulating the economy. We as vapor users should start a petition and send that to the FDA.

Sorry if i am blowing off steam just fed up.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I think smokers are already vilified enough, so i'll rephrase your question slightly and ask why we are not doing more to champion the virtues of vaping and get more tobacco smokers to join us, for the benefits of their future health and finances.

2 things concentrate a politician's mind: cold cash and the fear of not winning the next election. So we know how to scare them.

T

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I think smokers are already vilified enough, so i'll rephrase your question slightly and ask why we are not doing more to champion the virtues of vaping and get more tobacco smokers to join us, for the benefits of their future health and finances.

2 things concentrate a politician's mind: cold cash and the fear of not winning the next election. So we know how to scare them.

T

Cash goes to congress via Big Tobacco. Politicians couldn't care less about smokers or us who vape.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I am so sick and tired of hearing all the news and arguments against ecigs and us vapor users. Why is there not a petition against regular tobacco users makers and there products.

Ummm... becuz huge corporations make huge amounts of money on those things, while other huge corporations make huge amounts of money on stuff used to quit those things that doesn't work?

I'm just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread