PG-VG % Mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
I'm also a bit sensitive to PG. I believe the Wow line does have some VG in it, but they haven't said how much. I'd guess an 80pg/20vg mix or somewhere around there (would LOVE for someone from V4L to correct me if I'm wrong :) )

They do also have some 100% VG. The selection is pretty limited, but you'll find them here
prefilled carts
5ml bottles

I've resorted to sampling from some other vendors, but would LOVE to see V4L come out with more options, especially with this move to the US plant.
Hope that helps

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
There are quite a few suppliers with all-VG liquids.

I have a problem with PG as well, but I like the throat hit it gives. 100% VG has very little. I've found a that somewhere around 50 - 60% PG seems to give me the "bite" that I'm looking for, without the allergic reaction (if that's what it is).

Last edited:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
50% also worked well for me. But I will say, there's a new 100% VG out there that behaves like PG. Its MUCH thinner than the 50/50's I've been trying, and has the throat hit of a PG...and its 100% VG based. Kinda crazy actually. I don't want to advertise other vendors on V4L's subforum though. Just to say that advances are being made (somehow). I still miss the flavor of my Wow 555, and look forward to the time when V4L either releases bottles of straight flavoring, or catches up with whatever chemistry this is

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
There are quite a few suppliers with all-VG liquids, and one with a rock-solid reputation is cignot.com.

I have a problem with PG as well, but I like the throat hit it gives. 100% VG has very little. I've found a that somewhere around 50 - 60% PG seems to give me the "bite" that I'm looking for, without the allergic reaction (if that's what it is).

Unfortunately, I've found I'm sensitive to PG as well. I agree with the 50-60% PG is perfect for me as well.
Good throat hit, awesome vapor, and no reactions.

50% also worked well for me. But I will say, there's a new 100% VG out there that behaves like PG. Its MUCH thinner than the 50/50's I've been trying, and has the throat hit of a PG...and its 100% VG based. Kinda crazy actually. I don't want to advertise other vendors on V4L's subforum though. Just to say that advances are being made (somehow). I still miss the flavor of my Wow 555, and look forward to the time when V4L either releases bottles of straight flavoring, or catches up with whatever chemistry this is

I've found that I can vape the Wow555 with no problems. So maybe their VG percentage is higher then 20%.

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
I've resorted to sampling from some other vendors, but would LOVE to see V4L come out with more options, especially with this move to the US plant.
Hope that helps

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere on this forum that they're going to start making new VG stuff once the old stuff is sold...I'm pretty sure it had something to do with them wanting to introduce the new VG with the USA made liquid...

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Even their VG liquid isn't pure VG and if it is then there's something else that I'm allergic to in it.

I can tolerate their VG carts for a little bit but not long... It takes a day or two but my mouth starts to break out.
Love the supplies but can't do the liquid..

There's only a few suppliers I've founfd that I can vape continously. Constantly on the hunt for a new juice / supplier..

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Guys, VG has stayed under the radar here since fewer people use it. I've followed all things VG closely for 4-5 months since I can't vape high-PG without having skin probs. Here's what I've gathered from public and a few private chats... A select group of popula VG juices and cartos are coming, but no ETA. Given the nearly empty shelves, I'm guessing later this fall. I'm sure they'll be 100% VG, though, like V4L's current VG. I haven't heard if they'll be USA-made, but I hope so. I think we all do.

Hey, the big 700. Party at my place!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread