The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PG/VG Ratio And Certain Flavours!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by hell_storm2004, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2013
    Richardson, Texas, USA
    Hello Everyone,

Just made my second batch of liquid. I was wanted to know if I am making recipes with a particular flavor, do I lower/increase the PG/VG ratio? For example, if my recipe contains, let's say sweet cream or something like that, I start off with a 60/40 ratio and so on. It's like some flavours stick better with a specific amount of PG or VG.

2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I don't think it matters. Some people say PG "carries" flavors better but I think they mean flavor concentrates are better made with PG. What does matter is matching the VG/PG ratio to your device (coils/wick) Basically, VG is thicker, PG is thinner. Myself, I don't like PG over 35%... it bothers my throat. Also, VG has a natural sweetness I really like and also makes a denser vapor.
    This should be in the DIY forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.