Status
Not open for further replies.

mlady

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
toronto
www.facebook.com
PG/VG

What is the difference? can you taste flavors more in one is one considered healither?
want to oder from ecigsmokestore.com but it says VG/PG dont know what to pick

actually, i want to know what the vape difference might be. i have ordered a 100% vg product from a canadian supplier. will i have as much vapour with the pg? what about that fluid taste in my mouth (YEUCK) will i get that?

i only get the scratchy throat now and then. but i do find i wheeze a bit near the end of the day. hoping that vg might make a difference.

Rogue X2 v2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
PG/VG

What is the difference? can you taste flavors more in one is one considered healither?
want to oder from ecigsmokestore.com but it says VG/PG dont know what to pick

Different people have different reactions to PG & VG. Have you tried any?
I'm not allergic to PG or VG, but PG does make my throat dry and cough more.

As far as flavors go, I've ordered both and can't really tell the difference.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
I have been trying a bunch of mixing and matching. I like the vapor production and smoother feel of VG but the flavor dies after awhile. I can't vape VG all day.

PG keeps the flavor all day but I do get kind of a scratchy feel.

I've done a lot of mixing and matching and I seem to like a 75% PG / 25% VG mixture with a 0mg flavored PG and high nic VG.

seems to work for me.

JJBsGirl

Aug 26, 2009
Appleton, WI
Can anyone tell me if unflavored PG is supposed to have a weird plastic-like taste to it? I'm not really sure if thats the right description of it or not, but I ordered some unflavored PG and some 48mg PG from myfreedomsmokes.com and I'm not sure if I got bad stuff. I flavored it with McCormicks french vanilla and it seems like no matter how much flavor I put in I can't get rid of that horrible plastic-like chemical taste. It's not the extract im using either, the unflavored liquid smells exactly what it tastes like. So is it normal for unflavored PG to taste like that? Will that taste go away when I get some Loranns?

There is hardly any vapor with this stuff either... I'm going to get some VG and see if that fixes the vapor problem. I hope I don't have to deal with this stuff tasting like poo, I have 40 ml of 48mg unflavored PG and 125ml of no nic PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread