Pg vg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffrank

Aug 24, 2015
Also of you want big clouds you should consider moving to high VG liquids in the future, but keep in mind that your atomizer should be able to handle them. And as always, start small and work your way up to the big clouds

That's true. If you're atomizer can't keep up because the liquid is so thick, you'll get dry hits if you vape too fast. But seriously how did you even navigate your way through that site to buy the juice? You have more patience than I do my friend.

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
40+20=60 so, only thing i can think of is like 10%water and 30% flavoring/nic but still don't seem right. I DIY and make max vg, as pretty much all flavors come in pg unless u really go looking for vg based flavoring. Nic is easy to get in vg so example I use 10-23% flavor depending on the juice I make= 90-77%vg/10-23%pg.

Carl1980

Aug 25, 2015
Well it can't be 40/20, because the 2 numbers have to equal 100. The higher VG, the more cloud you will get. I'm on their site now, and I must say it's horrendous. Just so convoluted. What liquid(s) specifically did you get?
Hi just bought the silver mist and bottle deff says 40pg 20vg but that's not what it was advertised as. Never mind thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread