The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pg vg

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Carl1980, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Carl1980

Carl1980 Full Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Hi new to vaping and thought I was buying a 50 50 mix as advertised on a web site but when it arrived it said in bottle its 40 pg and 20vg ( diamond mist e liquid) not sure if it's advertised as 50 50 other things are added but it's graded as 50 50. Plz help I wanted big clouds and it seems to b ok but just wanted to know

2. daleron

daleron ECF Guru - TWR Co-Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    All I would know to do is contact the Vendor and ask them, sure doesn't sound right :?:

3. ffrank

ffrank Full Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Well it can't be 40/20, because the 2 numbers have to equal 100. The higher VG, the more cloud you will get. I'm on their site now, and I must say it's horrendous. Just so convoluted. What liquid(s) specifically did you get?

4. derju

derju Full Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Germany
    Also of you want big clouds you should consider moving to high VG liquids in the future, but keep in mind that your atomizer should be able to handle them. And as always, start small and work your way up to the big clouds

• Like Like x 1
  5. ffrank

ffrank Full Member

Aug 24, 2015
    That's true. If you're atomizer can't keep up because the liquid is so thick, you'll get dry hits if you vape too fast. But seriously how did you even navigate your way through that site to buy the juice? You have more patience than I do my friend.

6. stalkster

stalkster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2015
    FL
    40+20=60 so, only thing i can think of is like 10%water and 30% flavoring/nic but still don't seem right. I DIY and make max vg, as pretty much all flavors come in pg unless u really go looking for vg based flavoring. Nic is easy to get in vg so example I use 10-23% flavor depending on the juice I make= 90-77%vg/10-23%pg.

7. Carl1980

Carl1980 Full Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Hi just bought the silver mist and bottle deff says 40pg 20vg but that's not what it was advertised as. Never mind thanks guys

8. ffrank

ffrank Full Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Interesting. I did find that juice on a few different sites and it is advertised as 50/50 like you say. The 40/20 has to be a misprint? Idk, because that would mean 40% of it is a mystery liquid lol... I think anyway.. If it truly is 40/20, then I dont't know as much about ejuice as I thought.

9. derju

derju Full Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Germany
    could you maybe post a pic of the bottle? Seems kinda strange and maybe we're missing out on something

10. Carl1980

Carl1980 Full Member

Aug 25, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.