Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
yes, its avalible at the feed stores- I use to use it for my pregnant goats- :)

I went into the one here and asked for PG, they looked at me like I had 6 heads and then asked what it was used for (for animals) and I had no clue. What do you do with it for the critters??

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I went into the one here and asked for PG, they looked at me like I had 6 heads and then asked what it was used for (for animals) and I had no clue. What do you do with it for the critters??

LOL, reminds me of me going to one and asking for a syringe.... Don't know about the pg, but I believe the vg is for skin care. I would think it would have to be usp to be used on animals....

yes, in cattle and goats-

I used it for what basily was diabeties in my goats- we had a weird year, and they got pregnancy diabeties, - They were getting almost to delivery and dropping, or having the babies and dying. The ones who pulled through were not in the shape needed to nurse- It was a very hard year- I lost about 20 of my foundation nannies, and at ONE time had over 20 bottle babies- (all born in a week) that year I had over 40 bottle babies. Needless to say, it took me 3 trips to market (3 more breedings and rearings) of selling all my billys to recoup my losses. LOL

for both, syringes AND PG - go to the isle that is usually between dog and horse stuff- its got all the meds and such- There is all kinds of insturments of torture (banders and taggers and scalpels and purple medicane) and syringes, wormers and PG- along with the various other milk replacers and such. usually close to the books and tack.

(OH and Pennicillian- and vitamin B and K in injectable form... LOL )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread