Pharaoh RDA by Rip Trippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexxar31

Jan 10, 2017
The best by far IMHO is the Ijoy limitless RDA. It has by far become my favorite tank. The best features I like is that you can buy a whole heap of various decks for it as accessories and your builds are limited to your imagination.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

nice! Thanks for an awesome reply. I have the Limitless RDTA Plus by iJoy and I think it is a pretty good RDTA. I just want to experience building and using an RDA that's why I am looking at this atomizer.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Pros:
1) center air flow...great for both single and dual coils
2) spring loaded clamps make it super easy to install coils
3) juice well that you can partially close after filling...it's not a massive juice well, so no worries there
4) fantastic flavor...it really shines single coil at middle of the road wattages.

Cons:
1) uneven clamps with single coils...they're a little off center when you install a single coil
2) screw down cap. but that can be a pro, it's really subjective...
3) some people have experienced seepage from the seam at the bottom of the tank near the air flow

Wick it right, and you have an awesome little pseudo RDTA. Great flavor, great air flow for those clouds, I really can't complain.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
This is not, technically, an RDA. It is closer to an RDTA (as others have pointed out by comparing it to the Limitless line). You wouldn't want to drip on this tank. The eliquid dropped into the top could easily go right down the air slots. For a first RDA, consider something like a Velocity or Troll V2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Pros:
1) center air flow...great for both single and dual coils
2) spring loaded clamps make it super easy to install coils
3) juice well that you can partially close after filling...it's not a massive juice well, so no worries there
4) fantastic flavor...it really shines single coil at middle of the road wattages.

Cons:
1) uneven clamps with single coils...they're a little off center when you install a single coil
2) screw down cap. but that can be a pro, it's really subjective...
3) some people have experienced seepage from the seam at the bottom of the tank near the air flow

Wick it right, and you have an awesome little pseudo RDTA. Great flavor, great air flow for those clouds, I really can't complain.

Pretty much spot on except for the seeping at the bottom of the afc. It leaks, not seeps. Love the tank but the leaking is nerve wracking.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
I have occasional minor seeping, but if it's leaking that badly from there, it might be a damaged o-ring or some unseen damage in the juice well.

The o-ring was the first thing I replaced. When that didn't work I put a little beefier o-ring on it. Still no luck. It's clearly coming from the bottom side of the AFC ring. Not exactly sure where to go from here. Thinking about sealing the bottom of the AFC ring with some sort of epoxy or something.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
I have a leaking problem from the seam in the bottom too. Is there a way to take apart the bottom part where the air control ring is? I cant seem to find out how....

I haven't figured out anything yet. It does ok for about 8 hours and then it poops juice all over the place. All from under the AFC ring.

I've tried a beefier o-ring. Thinking of trying a good grade epoxy.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I got my pharaoh rda tonight. I've been making some crazy braided wire. I put a huge coil in this thing and it is awesome. Nice airflow. Great flavor and killer clouds. One drawback is it does get hot fast. It will be a fun RDA to play with for sure.
20170410_191959.jpg

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread