• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Philly South Jersey Folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillydes

Jan 4, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Sounds just like me. I got a Super Mini a week ago Monday and got my 901 this Monday...Been using it since then.

I haven't totally quit analogues yet. I still have 2 pack left from a carton I got before the Super Mini...I'll be going strictly 901 Saturday hopefully. Shouldn't be a big adjustment cause I've been a pack and a half a day smoker for 35 years. I'm down to only 10 a day now and haven't even been trying tyo quit. Now I'm looking forward to quitting altogether.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
hey, allentown/bethlehem here. in philly almost every weekend.

saw the smoking everywhere kiosk in the KOP mall but thank god I didn't buy. searched ecigs when I got home and found this forum. been puffing on a 901 for about a month now.

That is same place I bought 3 of them :( They were selling them for $100. I checked online (at the verizon Kiosk lol) and seen they were $150 each buy one get one free. So I went back and asked and he sold me 3. 2 for $100 and 3rd one free. Wasn't impressed. 4 days later I had my 901 from Puresmoker and haven't looked back

Mudshark

Jan 22, 2009
Paoli here...my wife and I saw the kiosk at Exton Mall a month ago. We were spending money like water at the time, so we fell for it. Not to say that I'm not loving vaping! And I am analog free since that day. It's just the price we paid!!!

$130 got us a RN4081 kit. One charger, 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, and 20 carts (we were only supposed to get 5, but we got an extra 15 for crushing 3 packs of analogs at the time of purchase)

The floozy at the kiosk (nice rack, but too much makeup) told us that one cart was equal to 20 analogs. I know that to be false now, but the problem was my wife...I went thru 5 carts in 3 days, and she tells me I am "smoking more now than with real cigs". Thank god I found this place so I could show her!

Before I came here, I was getting my liquid for refilling from eBay from the UK, but now that I have found this place, I'll be getting it from here...and in some yummy flavors too!!

As former sales, I was skeptical of the kiosk and it's claims...unfortunately, I was looking in the wrong place...I was skeptical of vaping..not the price!!!

Oh well...live and learn...I have more than made back the money on not buying analogs at Wawa!!

Mudshark

Jan 22, 2009
oh....one other thing....one of the batteries died!! I took a hit, and the light stayed on. Then.....slowly...it faded...like over 20 min till it was off. I put the battery in the charger, and it read the battery as fully charged.

I took it back to the kiosk and told them what happend. They went thru the same things that I did...opened a drawer, and gave me a new battery!!!

Not too bad in the customer service department.

Yeah, I got my first one from the same people, at the Plymouth Meeting mall, safecig.

I had a dead atomizer, and a dead battery within 2 weeks. They replaced both. The second atomizer has died since then as well, but I figured F it, as reading these forums shows that this stuff can crap out. Also, they want 35 bucks for an atomizer. I dont use the carts anymore, only drip, so I basically can't go back there for anything.

BTW, Ive verified, and Puresmoker's PeeWee is the exact same model as the one we got at the malls. So their replacement parts and carts, etc, will work with that model you got. And like 100% cheaper. Id like to support the local guy, but the price difference even with shipping is too much.

Im using a black 4081 model from PS right now. Even tho I don't know how, all 4 of my batteries are now out of power. Sonofa!

Anyway, good to see some more local peoples!

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Well, I tried Chaps in norristown. At first owner said it was cool. But then sooo many people kept asking the bartenders if they could smoke and why not, and why is that man smoking and ruining my dinner(bar and restraunt) they told me to either quit smoking or leave. So I left.

There is however, a REALLY cool bar in Quakertown PC pub. The owner ok'd it and I vaped all night. Had about 10-15 people come up and ask what it was, but they were mostly smokers too. Overall, very good experience in PC pub.

let me know, we should all in this area go out and vape lol.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I'm in Trainer (about 15 minutes south of Phila International)...I'd love to meet more vapers in the area...
I was also wondering if anyone had considered going to the meetup in VA listed for March. It sounds like it'd be a blast and I was looking for someone who might want to go with...possibly split a room and driving costs.

maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread