Phoenix Bully AIR HOLE help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I want to drill out the air hole on my Phoenix Bully. Its my first rebuildable, and I want to make sure I've got this right. The air hole is about 1mm from the factory. It feels like an airy (loose) draw already; but I'm getting very little vapor production. Good flavor, TH, but not much vapor. Is drilling the air hole (to, say, 1/16") a good idea? Should I rebuild the coil first? (i.e. can I produce more vapor with a different coil configuration; or is the air hole thing a primary issue?) BTW, I've already played with cap rotation, air hole positioning and it made no significant difference. EDIT . . . Hey Ho! I think my airy draw is coming from the bad fit of the drip tip!

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
That's strange. Mine was like trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I tapped mine until it had a nice draw with a tad of pressure. I get monstrous clouds with that atty. 1/16 is way too large for me. Another thing I forgot to mention. I think that was the model that needed a larger o ring to raise the air hole to the wick. I also have the Phoenix and the Phoenix clone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread