Pic Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrid84

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
houston
How do you leak juice out the battery end? Don't you have your condom, and .... plug on when filling? Or you mean you after you pull out the .... plug and it leaks? Confused, never had leaky cartomizers, then again like I said, I let them sit.

yeah after i spin i and pull the BP out, if i hold it above me i can see it startng to drip out the batt end so i take by bottle and suck it back into the bottle.

i guess i should let them sit, i used to but havent had time to fill more then a couple at a time.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
yeah after i spin i and pull the BP out, if i hold it above me i can see it startng to drip out the batt end so i take by bottle and suck it back into the bottle.

i guess i should let them sit, i used to but havent had time to fill more then a couple at a time.

Even my most overfilled never dripped like that, how much are you filling with?
Has the batting in the carto been burned so it won't absorb the juice anymore?

Ankheperure

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Ohio
Ankl, I will give you three months to post a picture..let's see how addicted you get! Or Maybe you will be the one with self control...:p

I don't think so. I just decided to buy some more carts today and I'm going to buy a new case and a battery! Oh well, it was a nice title while it lasted!:D

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Is be curious to see how far some of you have come along since I left. Really just an excuse to reopen a cool thread :)

Do you really want to go there???????? :blush:

Even though I managed to avoid ordering for a few months, my collection is embarrassingly large, and I had to move to a bigger organizer then I previously had... I will only post if you all promise not to harrass me over it lol!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
You asked for it - but I have to warn you, I have become very organized lol

This is the case I take on vacation... packed and ready to go for the long weekend:

This is the box I keep on the coffee table with my juice and stuff for topping off:

This is my storage container for all my "stuff"

Bottom drawer has all the older cartos that I don't vape much since all the Premium and Wow cartos have come out - but nice to have in case of an emergency...

Middle drawer has my extra chargers, car chargers, Passthroughs etc...

Top drawer has the newer Wow and Premium cartos that I currantly vape and my batteries

And last but not least - my juice! I usually have it in the middle drawer with the passthroughs and chargers etc... but brought them out so you can see. Keep in mind, a lot of the juice is Extra High, because I can cut it with vg in case of ban. And yes, as a matter of fact I am paranoid! lol I am sooooooo not giving this up!

So I showed you mine... you show me yours! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread