Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I'm still holding claim to the largest supply of Kant classic in the US, not counting V4L HQ. Also about a dozen boxes of cartos not shown....

kantstash1.jpg

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Mike also has a couple of battery's. Several of these are the older style that don't work as well with the Wow Cartos's, but work well with the older carto's.

ecf1.jpg

Love my cartos!

ecf2.jpg

juice..I need more Grape!

ecf4.jpg

Some extra stuff! That's a black PCC and a zebra carry case.
But boy would I like a purple gold fleck one!
ecf3.jpg

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Mike also has a couple of battery's. Several of these are the older style that don't work as well with the Wow Cartos's, but work well with the older carto's.

ecf1.jpg

Love my cartos!

ecf2.jpg

Juice..I need more Grape!

ecf4.jpg

Some extra stuff! That's a black PCC and a zebra carry case.
But boy would I like a purple gold fleck one!
ecf3.jpg

MK

I love your style:laugh:

Promise to get everything as close to perfect as possible in the near future

Luvya

Steve:2cool:

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
This is my battery collection as of a few days ago. Today I got two new blue Xl batts that are not pictured and I have a green and pink Xl still on the way. I have my egos in the pic as well as these pics were taken for PIf but I clearly favor the Vapor King:p

IMAG0137.jpg

Here is my collection of prefilled cartos. I've made quite the dent in them from the last pics I posted earlier in this thread.

IMAG0142.jpg

Here is my collection of blanks.
IMAG0138.jpg

and from the side so you know I'm not cheating!
IMAG0139.jpg

I have a bunch of juice too but I'm too lazy at the moment to go take pics of it.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Well these photos of other peoples "stash" make me feel so much better! Good to know I am not the only nut case who feels the need to keep a year ahead in supplies! lol

I have to admit, I just feel better knowing that no matter what happens, I have the means to keep vaping because I am not giving this up!

Big thanks to V4L for such a good product and for top notch customer service! ;)

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
The other day I ordered more carts and asked hubby what he wanted. He told me that he only needed a pcc, two batteries, and "lots of those black ones" (kamel carts). I'm happy to know that I am not alone in thinking that more is definately better.
It's kinda like our conversations about my shoe collection. He says he needs hiking boots, climbing shoes, tevas, tennies, 1 pair of black dress shoes, and 1 pair of brown dress shoes. Seriously? Variety IS the spice of life. That said, I want a battery of every length in every color possible, and a carry case in every color to match every pair of shoes I own. Is that asking too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread