Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
0113001341.jpg

getting ready to fly to ATL tonight, so putting together my on-the-road vaping kit. :D

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
I think so 8-o

And what is that rope knotty thing for?

That is my Taryn Spinner. It is an old hair brush handle (wrapped up with some electrical tape to give it the form I wanted), a broken shoe lace, leather key chain I dont use, with a lanyard badge clip to hold the cartomizer in place.
It makes some serious centrifugal force.
With it I am getting 30 drops from the V4L bottles into cartomziers with no problems now.

Thanks for the idea Taryn!

Last edited:

henrid84

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
houston
That is my Taryn Spinner. It is an old hair bush handle, shoe lace, leather key chain, with a lanyard clip to hold the cartomizer in place.
It makes some serious centrifugal force.
With it I am getting 30 drops from the V4L bottles into cartomziers with no problems now.

Thanks for the idea Taryn!

i still dont get it, 30 drops? i can get 17-20 and even then i got juice coming out the other end and possibly killing my batt. i usually have to suck up extra juice with the bottle as it comes out the batt side. dos noone else have this problem? no flooding with 30?

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
I also have another starter kit on order from cigeasy. I felt the need for a few more batteries and another charger. Vanilla cartomizers, and vanilla juice coming with it. I don't have any vanilla yet, so I had to get some.

Also got peppermint doubler, and peppermint 48mg, and butter cream doubler sitting in my cart over at tasty vapor, ready to buy buy when my check is deposited on Thursday at midnight.

At Last count, a few days ago, it was 1025ml of juice here. So I feel pretty safe far as juice goes. Now it feels like I need more hardware...

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
I do 3 drops then rotate the cartomizer, then do 3 drops and rotate, then 3 drops and rotate, then 3 drops and rotate. That gives me 12 drops, then I put it in my Taryn spinner and spin the crap out of it for 20 secs. Then I repeat the 3 drops and rotate, till I get 12 more drops in. Then I spin it again. At that point I am at 24 drops. Then I drop in 1 drop at a time, and rotating the cart for 4-6 more drops. This is starting with a new blank cartomizer.

When refilling used cartos I can only get about 20 drops in, I don't let them get completely dry.

Also, I don't vape carts I fill right away. They will sit for a day minimum.

How do you leak juice out the battery end? Don't you have your condom, and .... plug on when filling? Or you mean you after you pull out the .... plug and it leaks? Confused, never had leaky cartomizers, then again like I said, I let them sit.

Last edited:

Doug_Dread

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Jo'burg, South Africa
At the other end of the scale..... is me :rolleyes:

All the vaping stuff I own i.e. a JS and an M201, with minimal spares. The tools are needed and constantly used to keep both devices going to avoid Vapus Interruptus. :p

Vapingstuff.jpg

Oh, the forum says 510's are good, so I did splurge bigtime and ordered a 510 adaptor, atty and cart for the JS, dunno when they'll arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread