The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Picked up (5) 10lml bottles for $25 shipped from ivape.net

Discussion in 'iVape' started by Broseybrose, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Broseybrose

Broseybrose Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Ft Lauderdale
    I dont know if Joe at ivape.et crafts each liquid by his own hand, but i do know that the clarity of the liquid indicates that Joe uses only the finest quality ingredients. The flavors i ordered: Sweet Caroline, Vanilla Bean, Peach.
    All 18mg/ml, all 60PG/40VG.

Sweet Caroline is 'beyond words' good. It started off as a tobacco flavor, and still is, but there are so many other richly sweet things going on in the flavor that i cannot describe it.

If youre a vaper who appreciates a deliciously (but not overly) sweet tobacco flavor, you owe it to yourself to try Sweet Caroline from Joe at ivape.net

2. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    Thanks for the pleasant review :) I'm glad you are enjoying it!

3. Quinta

Quinta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2010
    Summerville,SC
    Absolutely love it!!!

- though I don't have any expirience to compare with other flavors or describe it.
    I can only say - it is rich, full-bodied, warm, very good TH.

4. MeganVonL16

MeganVonL16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    I agree with everything in this thread thus far. iVape e-liquid is my GO TO supplier for monthly orders. Simply the BEST!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.