• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pico RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
859731d56d638e67ad820da49984e6d2.jpg

847e4b792c0b19ee8c19b8e4bd4980c3.jpg

6c8d37667186b7efaf2edc4e033c92dc.jpg

3ece63715dd87e2b926a31169501e0ad.jpg

Anybody with any knowledge or experience with this rta? Can't find much info rgd this sweet looking thing, except that the chamber is made out of peek.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
The only issue I can see happening with this tank design are the wick ends being exposed to the tankful of liquid, if any of you have been vaping for a number of years you'll remember the old Stardust tanks and a few others that had wicking material exposed to the surrounding liquid, these wick ends will foul the fresh juice remaining in the tank if not changed frequently...especially if your vaping darker tobacco flavors.

Having said all that I ordered one anyway, it looks like it'll produce great flavor mad I just like the look...if it turns out to have the issue described above, and I believe it will, no big deal for 25 bucks. I'll report back once I test drive it for a few days.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
pretty cool with a top fill function. Tank is PEI, not to worry about using harder juices.
First look i didn't bond well with it except that it reminds me alot more about taifun or STM. Until the PEEK Chamber. I guess that is the selling point. Until then, 2.5ml of juice capacity isn't going to sway me away from aromamizer, billow v2 or bellus when they too can deliver. But it should be a nifty backup when the day of Murphy's law comes.

Sent from vapour clouds above

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I am not sure for that, but our government states that they are trying to prevent younger generation from being tempted to start vaping/smoking. Since vaping has many different type of juice that might or might not make teenagers interested in vaping. So they decided to ban ALL of the things that are related to vaping.

I think they got it backwards, how about legalizing ecigs and make the real killers illegal.

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
Sadly its not mine.

I've been in the Pico group for around two weeks and been try to get on one of the lists for them.

Asides from the atty shorting issues, it seems pretty good and there is actually a Joyetech CLR head adapter option that you can pick if you find yourself lazy from all that coiling and wicking.

Pico Style Rebuildable Tank Atomizer RTA Review

Here's a link to the differences between the original and the clone ones.

Reactions: cloudysheep

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
If you are caught importing or distributing. You will be fine $10,000 with/without a 6 month imprisonment

Very sorry to hear that. I'm very curious as to why such harsh punishment, are they just trying to maintain the revenue cigarette sales generate ?

Reactions: karedi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread