• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pico RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
I am a local and was just trying to answer the OP's questions regarding this piece of hardware, no harm done or so I thought.

It's alright man. It's just that the source was stated. Do note in future review to not state source because it against the local forum rule

Cheers!

So how are you loving the pico so far?

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
No point having a sub section on E-Cigarette Forum if everything is illegal to use in your country

That would be like having a grow your own (OTHER STUFF) section for the UK

Just seems pointless & don't think either of our Governments would be impressed to say the least

How do I block this subsection then ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
No point having a sub section on E-Cigarette Forum if everything is illegal to use in your country

That would be like having a grow your own (OTHER STUFF) section for the UK

Just seems pointless & don't think either of our Governments would be impressed to say the least

How do I block this subsection then ?

Whether or not it having a point is not up to you or me. This is just a place for us to discuss idea, nothing more or less. If you are unhappy with it then you should probably read which subforum is this before posting. For blocking the subforum, maybe you should ask a admin. Good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Whether or not it having a point is not up to you or me. This is just a place for us to discuss idea, nothing more or less. If you are unhappy with it then you should probably read which subforum is this before posting. For blocking the subforum, maybe you should ask a admin. Good day.

Well being the resident pit , just thought you might know how I could block it

Thanks for all your help :?:

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
@Quantum Mech

Thank you for the review of pico rta. As this is a location specific subforum in where such stuff is illegal, please remove your source in your post. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This subforum begs the question and the answer is probably something I'm just not getting… why do you have a country specific forum setup here for a product that's illegal in said country ? I guess theres no harm in looking and learning, you just can't buy um and if caught with one what's the punishment ?

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
If you are caught importing or distributing. You will be fine $10,000 with/without a 6 month imprisonment

Very sorry to hear that. I'm very curious as to why such harsh punishment, are they just trying to maintain the revenue cigarette sales generate ?

Reactions: karedi

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I am not sure for that, but our government states that they are trying to prevent younger generation from being tempted to start vaping/smoking. Since vaping has many different type of juice that might or might not make teenagers interested in vaping. So they decided to ban ALL of the things that are related to vaping.

I think they got it backwards, how about legalizing ecigs and make the real killers illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread