• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pics from the First Mi Vape-Meet 7-31-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Harmony!!! My second favorite Cheddar head!!!(Vicks stops here on occasion and I don't want to upset her!).How have you been? I really need to go behind the cheddar curtain more often! It's still bratz season right? We did have fun......Are you heading to St.Louis with Vicks?

:)The Wiz!

LMAO,, I understand politics, Wiz,,, actually, I'm not my favorite cheddarhead either,,, lol. Vicks is top shelf!! I can't make the vape in ,,, boo hoo

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
zomzom......It was such a pleasure to have you there!!!:)(If you decide you don't like the T-shirt you can send it to me!:laugh:)I really hope you can make it to the next event. You are charming and delightful to be around and I loved your accent!

I think I vaped way more than I drank!...LOL!(But the drinks were good!)

I :wub::wub::wub: the T-shirt but my puppies are too constrained in that size :p

It fits skinny hubby to a T tho so you lose out! Sorry :( Hubby has become an "honorary" vaper now - he loves the aromas of what I vape.

Were you, perchance, vaping boozy stuff as well as drinking? Charming and delightful and zomzom = does not compute :laugh:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I :wub::wub::wub: the T-shirt but my puppies are too constrained in that size :p

It fits skinny hubby to a T tho so you lose out! Sorry :( Hubby has become an "honorary" vaper now - he loves the aromas of what I vape.

Were you, perchance, vaping boozy stuff as well as drinking? Charming and delightful and zomzom = does not compute :laugh:
zomzom.....I think everyone there was charmed by you!! I really hope you and your "honorary" vaper husband will make it to the next event!

Please stop and pick up Alphafemale on the way next time!:D

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
zomzom.....I think everyone there was charmed by you!! I really hope you and your "honorary" vaper husband will make it to the next event!

Please stop and pick up Alphafemale on the way next time!:D

Can anyone say stalker?! :p

Oh The Wiz - we shall definitely outstay our welcomes at all events :D

alphafemale has already been kidnapped and is stowed away in the basement until the next MI vape fest - it'll be her vaper coming out party!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Hi all!!

Well it was great meeting everyone and vaping. The most fun I've had since the amateur radio meetups I used to attend as a kid. Really.

To me at least- there's always something magical about hanging with people who a very interested in the same thing. It's when I feel the most complete. It's like being a part of your "tribe".

I got to try the GLV 5 volt mod- which was wonderful. And struck up new friendships. Played cartridge technician. Played Juice mad scientist....

And ended the night with a long conversation, which solved all the worlds problems, in theory.

Wonderful

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi all!!

Well it was great meeting everyone and vaping. The most fun I've had since the amateur radio meetups I used to attend as a kid. Really.

To me at least- there's always something magical about hanging with people who a very interested in the same thing. It's when I feel the most complete. It's like being a part of your "tribe".

I got to try the GLV 5 volt mod- which was wonderful. And struck up new friendships. Played cartridge technician. Played Juice mad scientist....

And ended the night with a long conversation, which solved all the worlds problems, in theory.

Wonderful
Coz.....It was great to see you there!(and Dr.Fred wherever he has been.....haven't seen a peep from him since the meet!),Like I told a few others there....I wish I would have more time to hang with you! I would have liked to haved witnesed your Cart tech and juice mixing skills!

Apreciate you solving the worlds problems...If you add a new car in there for me I would appreciate it!!..LOL!

Hope to see you at the next meet(Dr.Fred too!)

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
looks like you all had fun. Sorry to miss this one. Alot going on the last couple weeks. BUT the next one, I am so there....gotta meet that sexy Mist for sure........kinda cute also....lol. Now Wiz on the other hand, um (just kidding Mr. Wiz)...I actually really thought you closely would resemble your avatar.

I really wanted to meet you all....harry and jerry, Jay (I really wanted to try that GLV), and all the rest of the great Michigan Vapers. I live about 20 minutes away from the White Lake Inn......I love all the lakes...heck, we got 2 houses on 2 different lakes (well one is a cabin that is beat up but my heaven)....nice environment for sure. Katy and Wiz picked a very nice place. Hopefully, we will get back there for the next one.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
]....gotta meet that sexy Mist for sure........kinda cute also....lol.

Well now..... :smokie:
Seriously though, that 5V GLV is the nicest mod I've tried yet. Jay's a great guy. I think the White Lake Inn was a really nice place for the meet. It's an hour and a half from me, but what isn't? :) Hope to see ya next time sandy... and youthful... and the rest of y'alls that didn't make it.
I contacted the folks at Altsmoke because a "find suppliers in your area" website said they were in Ann Arbor and told them about the party. Turns out their really in Ohio but asked me to keep them informed about the next one and said that they'd like to come so who knows....

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
Hey youthful, what's that you're hittin' on in your avatar? You get a new Saber Touch?

Hey Mist!
The first 2 ever Youthful 1up Light Saber!!!!!

Here's a breakdown for everyone:
1. 5v regulated in a black gold glimmer paint job threadless with a glow in the dark top-coat (it glows a blue color).

2. 3.7v/6v in a black gold glimmer paint job threadless

They both without a doubt work and look great!!! I'll do a video review soon. Getting etching done on the bottom caps soon as well.

pics:
youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7550-dscn3646.jpg

youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7549-dscn3645.jpg

youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7552-dscn3647.jpg

youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7553-dscn3649.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread