• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pics from the First Mi Vape-Meet 7-31-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
if we do a vapefest on our side of the state it should involve spring and tulips....
I agree CartHead! Snow free roads should also be involved!

looks like you all had fun. Sorry to miss this one. Alot going on the last couple weeks. BUT the next one, I am so there....gotta meet that sexy Mist for sure........kinda cute also....lol. Now Wiz on the other hand, um (just kidding Mr. Wiz)...I actually really thought you closely would resemble your avatar.

I really wanted to meet you all....harry and jerry, Jay (I really wanted to try that GLV), and all the rest of the great Michigan Vapers. I live about 20 minutes away from the White Lake Inn......I love all the lakes...heck, we got 2 houses on 2 different lakes (well one is a cabin that is beat up but my heaven)....nice environment for sure. Katy and Wiz picked a very nice place. Hopefully, we will get back there for the next one.
I got that alot Sandy...LOL! Katy gets all the credit for the Inn. Some friends of ours who live close by had always asked us to come out there and we never had the time....Glad we finally made it there The food was great as were the drinks. Katy said we would all be welcomed back so I see no reason not to have another meet there

Obviously if some of our friends on the West side of the state find a place for a meet I will be there will bells on!

:)The Wiz!

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
i did not get to spend as much time with all the people i wanted to, due to the baby. i was very glad i stuck myself over in that corner next to the open window. what a true pleasure it was to have zomzom sitting next to me. i love her accent. i have been a member of a poker forum for 5 years which has about 80% British. i always make fun of them about their system of government, you know when they have those meetings where everyone gets to hoot & holler at the Prime Minister. why Prince Charles had M-5 get rid of Lady Di, so he could be with that woman that looks like a man:D. when i'm really feeling funny , i tell them how lucky they are we came to save them in the big war or they would all be speaking German now.:laugh: it's all in fun though, when they tell me how the USA owe's the whole world money , and that other countries own half our land.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Hey Mist!
The first 2 ever Youthful 1up Light Saber!!!!!

Here's a breakdown for everyone:
1. 5v regulated in a black gold glimmer paint job threadless with a glow in the dark top-coat (it glows a blue color).

2. 3.7v/6v in a black gold glimmer paint job threadless

They both without a doubt work and look great!!! I'll do a video review soon. Getting etching done on the bottom caps soon as well.

pics:
youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7550-dscn3646.jpg

youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7549-dscn3645.jpg

youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7552-dscn3647.jpg

youthful313-albums-medusa-picture7553-dscn3649.jpg

Those are things of beauty fer sher! I've always wanted to check out Sir_Laurence's work. Maybe you'll bring 'em to the fall gathering.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
C'Mon Blake! It's only August.....LOL! Plenty of time before the "Big Chill" hits our beloved state!

I hope you got everything straightened out with your credit card. I saw that post and immediatly went and checked mine as we have been buying from the same sources! Thank goodness I have'nt had a problem!

:)Wiz

I got hit twice in two months myself, Wiz. Lots of that goin' on lately.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Damn!....Do you think it had anything to do with e-cig sites Mist?

:(Wiz

Well Wiz, I've compared the sites I've used to Blake's and three other people who posted in a thread in the general discussion section and found no venders in common. My second card was only use for 3 purchases (all ecig supplies) before it was stolen again. My conclusion is that some of the security servers that many ecig sites use are compromised. My wife buys stuff online with a different card and has never had a problem so it seems related to the ss systems used by smaller businesses, ie, ecig sites.
I'm just running down to the local CVS pharmacy and picking up prepaid Visa cards to use when I need supplies now. Use them up in one order and there's nothing left to steal.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Well Wiz, I've compared the sites I've used to Blake's and three other people who posted in a thread in the general discussion section and found no venders in common. My second card was only use for 3 purchases (all ecig supplies) before it was stolen again. My conclusion is that some of the security servers that many ecig sites use are compromised. My wife buys stuff online with a different card and has never had a problem so it seems related to the ss systems used by smaller businesses, ie, ecig sites.
I'm just running down to the local CVS pharmacy and picking up prepaid Visa cards to use when I need supplies now. Use them up in one order and there's nothing left to steal.
Mist....That is an excellent idea.....I think I am going to do the same next time out. I don't plan on buying anything for the next couple months...except a car..LOL!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Hi all! From the basement:

Not working at the donation station which has been moved to the cleaning site. The oil is still in the river, rain isn't helping at all.

Gearing up for back to school-we only have 2 more years left.

County fair starts Saturday so I will have to go hobble threw that with the kid.

Definately want to make the next vape fest so I'll continue to monitor the site. Just haven't been in the mood for the forum lately :(, sorry.

I also use a pre-paid Visa. Prevents stealing and over spending!

Look me up on Facebook, that's where I've been spending most of my on line time.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I did get everything fixed. I dont think it had anything to do with any of the suppliers. I found out what was ordered. It was from a Medical Marijuna comapny in Cali. They sell paraphanlia(my spelling sucks). anyway I also found out the items were shipped to Flint!!! My heart sank!!! the police know about it but I havent heard anything back from them. The only thing I want to know is how they got my info so I can fix the problem! i have to pick up the police report today maybe I can find something out. Ill keep you posted if I do.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I did get everything fixed. I dont think it had anything to do with any of the suppliers. I found out what was ordered. It was from a Medical Marijuna comapny in Cali. They sell paraphanlia(my spelling sucks). anyway I also found out the items were shipped to Flint!!! My heart sank!!! the police know about it but I havent heard anything back from them. The only thing I want to know is how they got my info so I can fix the problem! i have to pick up the police report today maybe I can find something out. Ill keep you posted if I do.
Go figure!! That was one smart stoner! Keep us informed Blake!

Great pic's, Wiz. Thank you for sharing. It's nice to put a face to a screen name.
Hey WV.......Long time no hear! Hope you have been well my friend!

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Glad Ches got his problems worked out. I found that whole thread about credit card theft disturbing. I got a 200.00 limit credit card years ago to use for all online, gas and food purchases. Just transfer money from my account over to it. If someone wants to rip off my number they only get 200.00 which I think the credit union would reimburse me for.

Hey Wiz, I got a new car last week, my poor old van had it. I got a Dodge caliber, love it, around 18,600 (with bells and whistles) including a 8 year 60,000 mile, bumper to bumper warranty. Did the 5 year payments so I will still have 3 year warranty if I want to sell. I drive less than 6000 miles a year. Oh they gave me 1,000 for my 11 year old van, just because I could drive it in. lol Love the car, hate car payments. Went 6 years without payments. Oh well.

Let me know when we want to set up the fall - vapor party.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Glad Ches got his problems worked out. I found that whole thread about credit card theft disturbing. I got a 200.00 limit credit card years ago to use for all online, gas and food purchases. Just transfer money from my account over to it. If someone wants to rip off my number they only get 200.00 which I think the credit union would reimburse me for.

Hey Wiz, I got a new car last week, my poor old van had it. I got a Dodge caliber, love it, around 18,600 (with bells and whistles) including a 8 year 60,000 mile, bumper to bumper warranty. Did the 5 year payments so I will still have 3 year warranty if I want to sell. I drive less than 6000 miles a year. Oh they gave me 1,000 for my 11 year old van, just because I could drive it in. lol Love the car, hate car payments. Went 6 years without payments. Oh well.

Let me know when we want to set up the fall - vapor party.
Cool Katy.....I see a race ahead for us! I just bought a New(Used)2007 Chevy Impala(also with the bells and whistles)31,000 miles 12month/12,000 everything and a 5year BtoB. I got $2,000 trade in for my 1995 Crown Victoria(about $1,000 more than I expected). This thing hauls....so we have to race for "Pink Slips" ok?........LOL! Believe it or not I paid cash for this....I had been tucking $ aside for a couple years...so no payment(Still have a lease payment on the wifes truck) It sure is nice to have a car that doesn't leak oil!:)

Leaving for Traverse City on Monday.....I will get with you promptly when I get back to set a date for the next Vape Meet!(The natives are getting restless)

Talk soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread