image.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well... I rarely go anywhere, but when I do, I carry the inhaler, sunglasses (though I usually wear them!), and refill bottle, and one of those mods... sometimes 2, if it's a long trip -- over an hour...

mycarry.jpg

Andria

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Well... I rarely go anywhere, but when I do, I carry the inhaler, sunglasses (though I usually wear them!), and refill bottle, and one of those mods... sometimes 2, if it's a long trip -- over an hour...

View attachment 525165

Andria
Are those the pivot drip tips?

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Oh thanks, I could use a good shave! Lol

I bought it off of ebay about 7 years ago, the scales were stained really bad, they still are, but I got most of the blood off of em ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Are those the pivot drip tips?

No, I've got some of those, but I really prefer the angled adapters (which is what those are) -- they don't wiggle around when you go to take a hit! Actually I have a nice stainless knucklehead (pivot) that doesn't wiggle at all, but I abstain from metal tips in the winter, it's like sucking on an ice cube! :lol:

But I have to use either a knucklehead or an angled adapter for RDAs, so they don't spit at me; RDAS *always* spit at me!

Andria

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
You have the Yugo of knives next to the Cadillac of mods! :lol::blink:

Haha... Yah, I ABUSE em too much to pay a lot, but I has one gifted to me by the Mrs. YEARS ago, that I never appreciated until I read a lil bout em.. It's green though, gotta find something GREEN to show it with. Lurv ya Lady! Glad they made a thread for you!

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
No, I've got some of those, but I really prefer the angled adapters (which is what those are) -- they don't wiggle around when you go to take a hit! Actually I have a nice stainless knucklehead (pivot) that doesn't wiggle at all, but I abstain from metal tips in the winter, it's like sucking on an ice cube! [emoji38]

But I have to use either a knucklehead or an angled adapter for RDAs, so they don't spit at me; RDAS *always* spit at me!

Andria
I'm about to put electrical tape around the drip tip on my Atlantis. I'd order that adapter for it, but I keep telling myself the tank is my next upgrade.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm about to put electrical tape around the drip tip on my Atlantis. I'd order that adapter for it, but I keep telling myself the tank is my next upgrade.

Yeah I got one of those adapters at MadVapes, and one at ECBlendFlavors; also got the nice stainless knucklehead from ECBlend -- all were $2.99.

Those adapters are perfect for me, since I really prefer the small acrylic Mings over all others.

Andria

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Yeah I got one of those adapters at MadVapes, and one at ECBlendFlavors; also got the nice stainless knucklehead from ECBlend -- all were $2.99.

Those adapters are perfect for me, since I really prefer the small acrylic Mings over all others.

Andria
I'd love to use my little plastic 2puff with it being cold and all, but we know Aspire and their proprietary bullpuckey. I used to use it when I had the 5ml extension since it took a normal 510. I'll check those sites out though.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Reactions: tejas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread