Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    And, along with that, I think many were like me, stocked well with what I prefer long before the '16 "cutoff", so no longer delving into the new, so not much to contribute. Not too many looking for how to wick a KF anymore :lol:
    Lol, I was still on a carto-tank and eGo at the time. Bought my first nautilus on 8-8. Just happened to be the day I finally got comfortable with the idea of switching to a clearo.

Janet H

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2011
    PA
    We've been stocked up on coils and spare parts and extra PVs for awhile. The last gear that we bought were a couple of the Z-Biips. They're very pocket friendly and small for when we're out and about or stealth vaping. Plus, they were stupid inexpensive. $7 I think. It's a nice little unit.

We've got our favorite 2 flavors of juice that I DIY so I think we'll be comfortable for many years.

I really do feel bad for people who would like to quit smoking. We've been very fortunate to have found ECF when we were getting started. The good people here were wonderful about sharing their knowledge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread