I give you, the PeaceKeeper:

photo.jpg

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
Nice. The smoked tube looks awesome on the satin black. The Pro V is still one of the best looking tanks to put on a Provari.

View attachment 134560

Ok for those who own the SS pro-v how is it? I have a provari and was on the fence. And how is the fill hole? Looks like a good quality tank which I just want some input from peeps that own them. Draw/airflow? Preciate the feedback

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ok for those who own the SS pro-v how is it? I have a provari and was on the fence. And how is the fill hole? Looks like a good quality tank which I just want some input from peeps that own them. Draw/airflow? Preciate the feedback

The Pro V cartomator is a well built tank that performs well. It fits the carto snuggly and doesn't leak. Looks good on a Provari because of the Provari dimples on the endcaps. It is machined with a large slot on the bottom endcap to provide adequate airflow to the carto. It is relatively expensive for a tank that uses a polycarbonate tube, in my opinion, and I am currently on a lazy search to find a pyrex replacement for the tube part. I got mine w/o the screw fill hole, I feared losing the 2 tiny screws and I happen to dislike the look of the screw on the tank.

They are produced only in batches, so there often is a waiting list if you want one. The Kir Fanis Mods (Tripolitis Tank,Trap Tank, and the new Prive-Varadero Tank) are pretty well made, also use a polycarb tube, and are expensive, also. Are they worth it? Only you can answer that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread