Status
Not open for further replies.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Decided to take some almost full group shots. Obviously missing out on a bunch of cartos, DC pre-punched cartos, cleaning supplies, etc. But mainly juice and devices.

DSCF1304.jpg

Nice collection.

Can you tell me is that just the madvapes 510 extension on the gripper or are you using something else?

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Lbox88:7652748 said:
Nice collection.

Can you tell me is that just the madvapes 510 extension on the gripper or are you using something else?

I believe it is the madvapes extension, I bought mine from a local shop and it came with it. Looks like it matches up though.

Ok, thanks! I have their extension on order and am hoping it provides that much clearance. I was afraid it would not extend far enough above the button to fit an RBA, but looking at yours gives me hope.

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
Sorry Fisty I had to leave. Yeah I guess it does look like a fancy pen. I kinda made it. It's actually one of those reading glasses chains. I removed the rubber rings and added a claw clasp one one end and a little girls hair tie with the silver slide tube on the other. Pretty simple really. I could show a better pic of the ends if you'd like?

Yes please, if you don't mind! I would love to do that with my traveling PV, which is essentially the same setup.

I notice you're from the north end of NY. Glad to see your on the forum.:) How did your area fair the storm?

19,000 homes lost power and about 2000 homes on the cost of the great lake got evacuated. I don't think anyone died though, so not nearly as bad as other parts of the east.

And so I don't get yelled at for just posting text, here's a pic of my fiance double fisting Zenesises..
ER.. that didn't work, lets try again.. ZenesisTim.jpg

Last edited:

Cindylu

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Northville, MI
OK so here it is Fisty...

IMG_0318.jpg IMG_0319.jpg

You could go to a craft store where they sell jewelry supplies and buy jewelry strands cheep and they have the metal tubes.
I left the tube loose on mine so I can take it off to use on the tube tanks.
IMG_0320.jpg IMG_0323.jpg
Any more questions I'll be happy to help.

Yeah those men of ours will do anything for attention won't they? lol Gotta love .em!

Last edited:

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville

OK, I got my extension and it is the same which is good - but my RBA I was going to use on it is too heavy and the gripper tips over when I set it down. I have an RBA that will work without tipping on it but I have it coiled at too high a resistance for a non VV.

I guess I will just have to recoil at lower resistance. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread