The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pictures of your setup

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by DaBatMan, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaBatMan

DaBatMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Wayne Manor
    absolutely gorgeous

2. LilyBear

LilyBear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Western NY
    Wow first box mod i really like (just not much of a wood or plastic kinda girl) nice one!

3. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
    nice looking box mod you have there

4. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    Thanks yall!!

5. emus

emus Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2009
    Tell us about your beauty box.

6. Temporal Fugitive

Temporal Fugitive Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    Like I said, I got it from ECF's resident mod maker/supplier, JamesW (Krimson Kustoms). It was custom made. It's VV, regulated with the knob/dial under the fire button. It works great. I have to use a 510-ego adapter with EMDCCs, but the adapter doesn't really make a difference when you have vv. The back is held in place by four magnets, one in each corner, so I don't have to use a screwdriver to change the batts. The back doesn't wiggle or anything, which is good. The fire button is really good and the vv system is really efficient (it only draws as much power as it needs, JamesW says it was 90 - 95% efficient). I didn't know I needed to break in the 14500s I got (from Liberty Flights), so I was disappointed that they only lasted me a couple hours at first. But now they last me all day long :) It took them a couple charge cycles to accept a decent charge. The work looks good for the most part, but I wouldn't say it's perfect.

7. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    And now for the 10 gallon:

[​IMG]

Silver vein Silver Bullet with 8.5ml Liquinator. :D

8. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    My latest setup. Behold: The Ghetto Tank CE2 Edition!

[​IMG]

9. DaBatMan

DaBatMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Wayne Manor
    ~Mouth left wide open because I'm in freak'n awe~

[​IMG]

10. BiancaMontgomery

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    Annnd, if anyone messes with me, the SB is also a damn fine weapon! :banana:

11. Allan.GH

Allan.GH Super Member ECF Veteran

Of course, you can always get a second one and join them together with a chain and kick butt like Bruce Lee.

12. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Someone has to do this and make a video of a ninja kicking major butt with an SB nunchaku, then kicking back on the mountain of bodies and taking a double-fisted vape.

13. MasonD

MasonD Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Our United States
    [​IMG]

This is Purdy Piggy; Hog Mod #32.

It's a 3.7 volt bottom feeder with a 6 mil bottle; I'm running a 2900 milliamp hour (mah) aw battery, and a standard 510 atty (expecting some boge 2.0 cartos soon...)

It's my first mod, but I think it's pretty sweet-- I had the wood for it custom ordered, but, from what I can tell from the vids of the ones he's got for sale in his thread, you lose a bit of the luster when you get the pigmented/stabilized wood... but there's still some life in there.

Hits like a champ, and a good sturdy build!

14. BiancaMontgomery

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
  15. rcflyair

rcflyair Full Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Arkansas
    omg. I had no idea such wicked vaping monsters even existed!!!

Aint skeert though - haven't bought any tobacco for a week. The one on the right is what I believe to be an M401 that I bought locally, and the other is my sqeeeeky new ego-t. Couldn't have done it without them (and ECF).......:blush:

Attached Files:

16. MasonD

MasonD Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Our United States
    My trusty eGo-t was all I was vaping before the mod... Worked for me. Congrats on the week! The fun part is when you go to try to smoke, and you realize that the cigarettes are poor players in the vapor-production department... heh.

17. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Not just that, but they seem to totally lack TH too. Last time I tried a cigarette out of sheer curiosity -- a couple of months ago -- there was seriously no TH whatsoever. I couldn't believe it.

18. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    WOW I am in awe of the mods out there, very very cool! What a fun thread :) I am pretty new so my vaping is with Halo G6's, I decorated the batts so I could tell which was charged when! LOL Plus they look decorative. bnrk HaloEcigs.jpg

19. SkippyDave

SkippyDave Full Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Western Kentucky
    I really like the LED battery level at the bottom. Is that an add-on, or is it part of the battery? Also, where do you get one like that?

20. hisfattness

hisfattness Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2011
    CT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.