Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
ha3udera.jpg

Simple, easy and tasty. :)

whats the name of that mod?

That's a simplicity from super-t manufacturing I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Does the ithaka clone need resistance and non-resistance wiring?

Yes. As a long time Ody user this should not shy any one away from these attys. They are an incredible vape and now they are very reasonably priced.
Joining the 2 wires is quite easy.

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
Yes. As a long time Ody user this should not shy any one away from these attys. They are an incredible vape and now they are very reasonably priced.
Joining the 2 wires is quite easy.

Where did you get that one? My local vape shop has them, but not that type, only metal tank and doesn't have the knurled ring. I like yours much better!

I've also heard they don't work well on mechanical mods due to a high ohm coil. What's yours running at? I've suspected it just a matter of how you build them like any other rba.

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.

Last edited:

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Where did you get that one? My local vape shop has them, but not that type, only metal tank and doesn't have the knurled ring. I like yours much better!

I've also heard they don't work well on mechanical mods due to a high ohm coil. What's yours running at? I've suspected it just a matter of how you build them like any other rba.

Rainbow Heaven makes it I think. RH calls it the Hercules.

http://buckysbargainvaping.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=76

Last edited:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com

I got it in a co-op. I don't own any regulated devices. They work great on mech mods. They were designed for mechs. I have it set up with dual 2Ω coils for a total of 1Ω.
There are companies cloning clones. So be aware. There was an Ody clone of a clone and the original clone was as good as the original, the 2nd copy was so bad it was junk, literally.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Nothing wrong with a Vivi Nova. It's how I learned to build coils :) When I started last year, anything rebuildable had a hefty price tag on it. Truth is, you can get a great vape out of anything you get your hands on if you know what you're doing.

But they look really really fugly. :) I rebuilt a VN to 1.0ohm a few months ago and the vape was a million times better than the crappy stock setup indeed. But nope. ;)

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
IMG_3098.JPG

Nothing wrong with a Vivi Nova. It's how I learned to build coils :) When I started last year, anything rebuildable had a hefty price tag on it. Truth is, you can get a great vape out of anything you get your hands on if you know what you're doing.

If this is your stance on your vaping gear, I'll trade you my Sigelei #19 for your Vela :) I'm sure with the modifications I have the voltage drop isn't that different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread