Not open for further replies.

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
IMG_3194.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG

The Pulse G. Definitely an interesting genesis atomizer.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
IMG_3195.JPG

One more for fun. 18350 Nem, 18650 ELA.

Not sure if it's the reduced chamber, but the top cap gets really warm. Gonna try it with the reducer block off after this tank. Flavor etc, is what you'd expect out of a genesis.

Makes sense that the block would be a heat sink. But does it condense the flavor more than your other gennies?

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
In the few months I have been vaping I decided to switch jobs after 16 years. Sadly this gave me waaaaay too much time on my hands. I sorta got a few too many toys and I have 8 more mods coming. I try not to let the wife see more than a few at a time. Plus I will probably sell the extras to friends I convince to quit. Sold 5 egos that way.

I have to wait on my vapemail to arrive ... thanks to customs I will probably make it them a stocking stuffer.

In the meantime here is my main army so far.

army v1.jpg

wmhiggins109

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
missouri
In the few months I have been vaping I decided to switch jobs after 16 years. Sadly this gave me waaaaay too much time on my hands. I sorta got a few too many toys and I have 8 more mods coming. I try not to let the wife see more than a few at a time. Plus I will probably sell the extras to friends I convince to quit. Sold 5 egos that way.

I have to wait on my vapemail to arrive ... thanks to customs I will probably make it them a stocking stuffer.

In the meantime here is my main army so far.

View attachment 252743

That is insane, especially compared to mine i posted right before yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread