yYVRzeg.jpg

Excellent pic of Caravela and tips Oo

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
You know.....I would post pics of my setup, but compared to all you fancy people....it is quite lame.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Nothing is lame Chapel - we all started out with simple things at one time. I had V4L and Smoketips and was quite proud of myself for quitting smoking. I should have stayed with those and not got carried away. Now I have spent an unmentionable amt of money that really wasnt necessary afterall.

EXILEDinATL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Macon, GA.
Happy Halloween from good ol South Georgia!
I just got the Fogger V3 and I absolutely have a love HATE relationship with this thing! But finally got it where I am liking it right now. 5'ish wrap with 28g and 2.5mm silica right at 1ohm. I had it at .9 but it was burning the wick bad.... My fault I am sure..

nzsy1lFl.jpg

BIG CL0UDS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Tampa, FL
Nothing is lame Chapel - we all started out with simple things at one time. I had V4L and Smoketips and was quite proud of myself for quitting smoking. I should have stayed with those and not got carried away. Now I have spent an unmentionable amt of money that really wasnt necessary afterall.

what are you saying dspin. You don't want all your gg's and vela's. I can help you with that ;)

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Alright people. You asked for it...so here it is!! Somebody said evolution....so this is mine. From left to right (assuming the pic loads) firelight fusion cig-a-like tried in 2010. Sucked. Was back on analogs within a couple of days. The halo g6 came along August of this year, after I started investigating possibilities again. My first ego with ce4 clearo came along in September. Guy in Kent Island, Maryland introduced it to me and I was just about in heaven! Then came the protank when I was having serious leakage issues with the ce4's falling over in my purse. Then I started making my own juice Jolly Apple!!! Then eVOD clearos a couple of weeks ago and more juice making!!! The little flashlight will be my first homemade mod when I get brave enough and find instructions for a flashlight mod for a battery pack with three batteries in a round. And just so you know....I'm a girl. The End (for now). ;-)
qagabequ.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Tangjingxiang

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
Shenzhen, Gangdong, China
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Evic , incredible piece of device..can't resist playing with the auto variable wattage/voltage settings with firmware 1.4.

It changes your entire vaping experience.

Under RVW mode, You can use software to set at 10W for 3 secs for instance to give you an initial kickass fire cracker power then progressively drop to 6 watts....til 10 sec cutoff..reduces overheating...incredible device..no mechanical mod nor any other device can do that..you can also create the separate file mappings for spread the wattage over 10 secs... e.g. 10wx 3 secs, 9wx2 sec 6.5Wx 5 sec etc..

Screenshot_2013-10-31-22-34-36-1.jpg

Toots Aplenty

Oct 31, 2013
Iowa
Under RVW mode, You can use software to set at 10W for 3 secs for instance to give you an initial kickass fire cracker power then progressively drop to 6 watts....til 10 sec cutoff..reduces overheating...incredible device..no mechanical mod nor any other device can do that..you can also create the separate file mappings for spread the wattage over 10 secs... e.g. 10wx 3 secs, 9wx2 sec 6.5Wx 5 sec etc..
That sounds like the kind of customization a technically-inclined dork like me would enjoy :laugh: I'm sure when I have more money to spend on a battery I'll go with a fancy setup like that but for now I'm eagerly waiting on a package from MVS to arrive in the mail in a few hours. I hate waiting for stuff in the mail but love to get it and rip open the package like a kid on Christmas morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread