Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raycecar

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
USA
Nice setups! How does the atomic compare to patriot? Deciding which one to buy next

The atomic has better flavor, but it is harder to set up as the chamber is REALLY small.

The Patriot is a lot easier to build, has a bigger chamber but still has great flavor, and I have my airholes drilled out to 2.5mm.

Vapor production just about the same, but if I were to choose one.. it'd be the Atomic simply because of the AFC.

ceejay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
California
The atomic has better flavor, but it is harder to set up as the chamber is REALLY small.

The Patriot is a lot easier to build, has a bigger chamber but still has great flavor, and I have my airholes drilled out to 2.5mm.

Vapor production just about the same, but if I were to choose one.. it'd be the Atomic simply because of the AFC.

Thanks, think I'll get the atomic. I usually build single coil so the afc is a good thing. Where did you get yours? Haven't seen anybody with the gold sleeve

Raycecar

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
USA
Thanks, think I'll get the atomic. I usually build single coil so the afc is a good thing. Where did you get yours? Haven't seen anybody with the gold sleeve

I torched the AFC ring myself.

But I got mine at my local B&M. Vapesupreme has em online for $90 which is a decent price. I've seen them go anywhere from $95-115 on other sites.

First mech and rba.

SENT FROM Spaceball 1

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383455148527.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383455148527.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread