Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanner150

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Texas
eravu5ev.jpg

Just picked up a v2 vamo and a kanger pro tank 2 at the local b&m!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks more like the Vamo V5. V2 has a different top cap.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Tinkiegrrl, if you have time can you snap a photo of your Ego style batteries next to your itaste vv????

Here you go, took it just for you. That's a 1000mah ego-c genuine joyetech battery next to the itaste vv v3.
4e6ase5y.jpg

Sorry they didn't turn out the best. Here's one more.
upynudy9.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Tinkiegrrl, if you have time can you snap a photo of your Ego style batteries next to your itaste vv????

Sorry. I can't get it up tonight. My son drained the battery on the laptop, and also did me the favor of loosing the charger... I'm on my phone and it won't let me upload pics to the site.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Here you go, took it just for you. That's a 1000mah ego-c genuine joyetech battery next to the itaste vv v3.
4e6ase5y.jpg

Sorry they didn't turn out the best. Here's one more.
upynudy9.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

I forgot how much larger the VV v3 is next to a simple ego. I took the pic when I got home, even though I can't upload it, and the 650 mAh is even smaller. I can't believe I thought that 650 was huge when I got it! I thought it would never work because it was so much larger then a cigarette. Yet, it's tiny compared to what I'm using now. My main vape is my MVP 2 in Petal with the iTaste VV v3 in Chameleon as my stealth device. Hubby uses the pearl chrome VV V3 for going out/work and the black MVP at home.

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Finally got a mech mod. It's a new to me blue Silver Bullet, blue carto tank, and blue tip.

atyqetu6.jpg

Also came with batteries.

sy2y2uda.jpg

Am I right in that stacking these produces 6.0V? Anything wrong with stacking them? I'm so stoked about it. 20 bucks. I've had the best 30th bday. The past 36 hours have been awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
So I've got a nice hi end collection going, but it's all dialed in right now and I felt like tinkering. So I pulled out some of my first gear and decided to mod it a bit.
-drilled out both holes on mini
Protank base to 1/16".
-rebuilt Protank head with 28g
microcoil & cotton at 1.3 ohms.
-tank is SS Tatroe tank from cigtechs,
on an eGo twist at 4.2v.
-juice is Kryptonite from Nicoticket.

I haven't like a Protank since the very beginning, but this tank and the other just like it I set up tonight hit and taste great!

Now I just have to get the airflow opened thru the full sized Protank (& Tatroe) bases.

puzaqy6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Finally got a mech mod. It's a new to me blue Silver Bullet, blue carto tank, and blue tip.

atyqetu6.jpg

Also came with batteries.

sy2y2uda.jpg

Am I right in that stacking these produces 6.0V? Anything wrong with stacking them? I'm so stoked about it. 20 bucks. I've had the best 30th bday. The past 36 hours have been awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes you can stack those batts but not in that mod I don't think. It's an 18650 mod. You know those batts take a special charger right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread