Updated!

4a3e455b-bc5b-a032.jpg

4a3e455b-bc8f-5d3c.jpg

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
Nice phiniac.. What is it made from? Will it last? Crack? ;)

Thanks andyman97 for anwering this before I got a chance to get back.

The phiniacs are made from pyrex. No juice should crack that. They're tough but they aren't break proof. I'd venture a guess that they could survive drops, depending on the angle and height of the drop. I'd definitely be careful with them, though.

Actually very thick pyrex. Although you should still treat it as glass, they would be hard pressed to break through reasonable abuse.

They have a vid on the site that shows one of the owners hurling the tank at his garage door. It bounces across the concreat and survived without a scratch. One of the caps did come off and I do belive it chipped -- it was made of derlin.

Also seen a report of one user who's mod fell so hard it ended up snapping the drip tip, but the tank and mod survived. Just some things to consider.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks andyman97 for anwering this before I got a chance to get back.

Actually very thick pyrex. Although you should still treat it as glass, they would be hard pressed to break through reasonable abuse.

They have a vid on the site that shows one of the owners hurling the tank at his garage door. It bounces across the concreat and survived without a scratch. One of the caps did come off and I do belive it chipped -- it was made of derlin.

Also seen a report of one user who's mod fell so hard it ended up snapping the drip tip, but the tank and mod survived. Just some things to consider.

I saw that same video and was quite impressed.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Just thought I post mine. Not many but gets the job done.
View attachment 85944
Wildman woods 14500 bottom feeder/ GGTS w/kick&wOdysseus/ Reo Mini.
Have a black satin provari w/blue led coming whenever provape decides to ship it...

How do you like the wildman mod? I picked up Bad Moon and I should have it Thursday. Excited!

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
How do you like the wildman mod? I picked up Bad Moon and I should have it Thursday. Excited!

I love it. Fit and finish is perfect. It fires everytime I hit the button. Smooth, lightweight, and small(14500) so I can carry it in my pocket with no problems. I have had no leaking problems at all(only used carto). The door slides off and on nice and smooth. Also very comfy to hold. Gotta give two thumbs up for him!:thumbs:

I'm pretty sure you'll love it andyman!

Last edited:
Purchased this from altsmoke and couldn't be happier. Haven't as of yet found the hardware for it that I'm satisfied with yet but once I get more granular with it I will. I'm currently using cartomizers and tanks but I don't love the tank. Looks nice but even after making the hole bigger in the carto it still doesn't absorb any of the juice and I'm having to fill the carto after a few hours. Any ideas? Would it work better if I double punched it?

Attachments

• 2012-03-20 12.41.12.jpg
    2012-03-20 12.41.12.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 81

Jerewolf

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Crescent City, CA
goo​.gl
Purchased this from altsmoke and couldn't be happier. Haven't as of yet found the hardware for it that I'm satisfied with yet but once I get more granular with it I will. I'm currently using cartomizers and tanks but I don't love the tank. Looks nice but even after making the hole bigger in the carto it still doesn't absorb any of the juice and I'm having to fill the carto after a few hours. Any ideas? Would it work better if I double punched it?

Looks nice!

Yeah, try double punching the carto. I think this allows air to escape one hole while the other is absorbing the juice. Some tanks have a filler hole which can also be used to depressurize the tank. I have noticed that if I punch the holes too small (especially with thicker juices) it doesn't wick properly. If you take a couple hard draws (without firing) you may notice air bubbles coming from the hole(s) in the carto as it refills the carto. This is only a temporary solution until you fix the holes though.
Keep reading/trying new things until you find what works for you.. :vapor:

Last edited:

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
I think I NEED a SS GGTS, where does one obtain such a sweet mod?

EDIT: I answered my own question, unfortunately they are sold out right now.

Your best bet is to watch the classified section. The GGTS V2 has been discontinued, V3 will be a few months.

......sent from my phone.

Jerewolf

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Crescent City, CA
goo​.gl
Your best bet is to watch the classified section. The GGTS V2 has been discontinued, V3 will be a few months.

......sent from my phone.

Good advise. I think the V3 might be out before I see an all SS V2 go up though. Perhaps I need to be patient and enjoy my P+ until then.. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread