Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysop

Jul 23, 2010
USA
Here is one of my newest little projects... and I do mean little (thanks to Daniel from gotvapes.com for really coming through for me!); (please excuse the date in the pix)

Possibly the smallest VV passthru...

Variable 4-Stage SS Mini PassThru 3.0 - 4.8 volt with some customized parts;

sizecomp25customchoppedegotankSSminiquarter2_mini.jpg

customtipcartywithshortcover.jpg

VmaxandSSMini.jpg

KGOegotankSSminiwithcustomtipcartycutomegotankSSshortycartyflattip.jpg

I reworked a Stainless Steel super short cartomiser & SS drip tip by fully disassembling the carty, shortened/re-soldered the internals, shortened the SS external tube a bit more (it was already pretty small but was able to take it down a little more with some painstaking work), lightly sand & polish the SS tube and re-assembled.

I then took a regular size SS drip tip which I had lying around and cut it almost in half & reworked/rounded the very tip edge.... finished with a file sand & heavy polish.

It works ok (doesn't hold much juice as one can imagine) but I wanted to do something different for a special gift.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
well from my understanding there is not many BAMs out yet. I think the first batch was something like 60 or so I think...Like 20 to each vendor that carries them. I love the thing.

Well, that explains it then, thanks. I've read that the BAM is what was formerly the Shockwave? But then the pics of the Shockwave don't look like the BAM at all, so I don't get it.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Well, that explains it then, thanks. I've read that the BAM is what was formerly the Shockwave? But then the pics of the Shockwave don't look like the BAM at all, so I don't get it.

It was originally called the shockwave until a dispute with another vendor who had another device called the shockwave. the only physical differences between the beta versions seen at vapebash is the coating...the original ones were just brushed aluminum these are anodized.

dirfm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
North America - Florida
Here is one of my newest little projects... and I do mean little (thanks to Daniel from gotvapes.com for really coming through for me!); (please excuse the date in the pix)

Possibly the smallest VV passthru...

Variable 4-Stage SS Mini PassThru 3.0 - 4.8 volt with some customized parts;

sizecomp25customchoppedegotankSSminiquarter2_mini.jpg

customtipcartywithshortcover.jpg

VmaxandSSMini.jpg

KGOegotankSSminiwithcustomtipcartycutomegotankSSshortycartyflattip.jpg

I reworked a Stainless Steel super short cartomiser & SS drip tip by fully disassembling the carty, shortened/re-soldered the internals, shortened the SS external tube a bit more (it was already pretty small but was able to take it down a little more with some painstaking work), lightly sand & polish the SS tube and re-assembled.

I then took a regular size SS drip tip which I had lying around and cut it almost in half & reworked/rounded the very tip edge.... finished with a file sand & heavy polish.

It works ok (doesn't hold much juice as one can imagine) but I wanted to do something different for a special gift.

That is a sweet little mod!

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
As a newbie, these pics are causing some anxiety :blush: All i want for christmas is a vape and go! No DIY anything (yet) just a battery that lasts all day and can easily and effortlessly switch out my arsenal of flavors, HELP!

You'll probably be better off asking in a new thread. The people you see posting in here with their set-ups have long forgotten about that phase. :) We want to tinker with EVERYTHING!

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Going back a topic or two, the Bam + a kick seems like fun………if you can find the 26500s or whatever ridiculousness it takes.

most of the vendors that carry the BAM carry 26500s, also it has a sleeve to where you can use 18500s and 18650s. basically you have 4 setups you can use, 26650 without a kick, 26500 with a kick, 18650 without a kick, and 18500 with a kick.

The B.A.M. (big ... mod) by Ed the Green review - YouTube here is my review of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread