Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-08-25 04.jpg

Sharing my simple pv with an LR atty. :)

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

greatimp81

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
My current rig I just changed from a drip tank from the 510-t style system to a stardust rebuild-able clearomizer. I am quite impressed and I cannot wait to get the Smoktech Tank system which was based on a clearomizer and holds a whole 6ml in the tank. I will post a pic of that rig once I have it and together.
SUNP0003.jpg

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Just so you all know...I HATE THIS THREAD!!! It makes me wont to spend lots of money. lol :evil:

I know what you mean...Yet I still come back to look at all the shiny objects. Before finding this thread I did not know just how many awesome looking tube mods their was in this world...I mean I knew about the big names like the gg, silver bullets, omegas, empires and things like that but wow there are so many MANY more than just the ones every one knows about.

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Thats a tough call...I would have to go w the 2nd in from the right. The SS GGTS w Odysseus on top. There are always so many new devices coming out, daily it seems. I consider most of these "rentals", to be traded in for the latest and greatest. I have a couple on the way from the other side of the globe that I haven't seen anywhere around here, and those will not be rentals those will be here as long as I am.
Stay tuned.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread